Profile for N. McHale > Reviews

A. Vogel (previously Bioforce) Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray 30ml
A. Vogel (previously Bioforce) Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray 30ml
Offered by Shipley Health Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Jan. 2015
I love this spray!! It is the best thing I have found for a sore throat. The first symptoms I have of a sore throat and I spray it - it takes foul but works great! I thoroughly recommend it.

Simple Repair Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 50 ml
Simple Repair Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 50 ml
Offered by Trustu

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me - too greasy!, 16 Jan. 2015
This cream was definitely too oily for my skin and it sat on top of my skin making it look greasy rather than being absorbed. It also gave me blemishes that I would never normally get so unfortunately this is definitely one Simple product that is not for me.

Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Day Cream SPF15 50 ml
Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Day Cream SPF15 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars What a shame!, 16 Jan. 2015
I love that Simple products are free from perfumes etc - perfect for sensitive skin like mine but I didn't feel that this skin cream worked for me. It didnt absorb easily and when it did, it didnt make my skin feel really moisturised which I felt it ought as it is supposed to have SPF 15 in it. Disappointing I will just have to try something else.

Royce Georgia Black T-Shirt Style Non-Wired Support Bra 36A
Royce Georgia Black T-Shirt Style Non-Wired Support Bra 36A
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bra!, 26 July 2014
Super soft material and just the right shape and size for me! This is a first - i will be buying more Royce bras especially if the price is as good as this one!

Animal Womens Bearia Backpack LU3WC208 - 279 - O/S Multicolour
Animal Womens Bearia Backpack LU3WC208 - 279 - O/S Multicolour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school or college backpack, 31 Oct. 2013
Very good qualiity material, lots of different sized pockets for different things and well padded straps so that even if the bag gets heavy it doesn't cut into your shoulders - I love it and it was worth every penny!

A Good Day to Die Hard [DVD]
A Good Day to Die Hard [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 July 2013
This review is from: A Good Day to Die Hard [DVD] (DVD)
I was really looking forward to watching this film as I loved all the other Die Hard films. This was seriously disappointing - the storyline and the dialogue were really lame and the action was just not up to Die Hard standards. If I knew what I know now I really would not bother watching it. If you are a Die Hard movie fan it will only be a disappointment.

Inspired 500ml Memorial Stone Cleaner and Inhibitor
Inspired 500ml Memorial Stone Cleaner and Inhibitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly!, 21 May 2013
Did a brilliant job of cleaning up a very green looking headstone. Just spray it on and leave a couple of minutes before scrubbing a little and hey presto the stone comes up clean again - minimum effort and maximum effect: I am delighted with it!

Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Gaston

5.0 out of 5 stars My new obsession, 13 April 2013
I bought Unforgettable as it was recommended as something to watch if you enjoyed other series I have bought. It was less than a tenner and I desperately wanted something new to watch when there was nothing on the TV (which is a lot of the time!!). I have only watched four episodes and am completely hooked. I love that it is a new and quirky slant on the American detective theme. I think the main female lead character (Carrie) is a strong determined character who is hugely talented but not overly cocky or arrogant. I agree with other reviewers that none of the characters are overly warm personalities but to me that is not the focus of the show. I am thoroughly enjoying the first series of Unforgettable and I really hope there is more to come.

Taylors Earl Grey Green Tea 50 Tea Bags 125g
Taylors Earl Grey Green Tea 50 Tea Bags 125g
Offered by The Yorkshire Pantry

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replacement, 18 Mar. 2013
I have searched long and hard to find a replacement for Twinings Earl Grey Green Tea and I'm delighted that I think I have finally found it! Not many companies do Earl Grey and Green tea together and this is the only one that I like other than the Twinings one before they decided to stop doing it!! If you are a fan of Earl Grey Green Tea give it a try.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2013 5:49 PM BST

Hugless Douglas and the Big Sleep
Hugless Douglas and the Big Sleep
by David Melling

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Hugless Douglas!!, 14 Jan. 2013
I absolutely love all the Hugless Douglas stories. I teach infants and I love reading these stories to them as the stories are well thought out and thoroughly entertaining and captivating and the pictures are just fabulous - these stories will be read again and again!

Page: 1 | 2