Profile for Shadowcat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pompeii
Pompeii

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed watching this,it was different., 25 May 2015
This review is from: Pompeii (Amazon Instant Video)
I enjoyed this,better than gladiator as it was a different story and not in the arena all the time which is quite boring.pity about the ending but I won't spoil it for others like a few narrow minded people have done!! Don't see the point of pulling people to pieces who are directed how to play their parts,just doing a job hey!

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid ending, 10 May 2015
I wasted my time reading this,stupid ending cannot recommend this to anyone to read won't be reading any more.of these.

Norfolk Cordial Raspberry Catering Size 75cl
Norfolk Cordial Raspberry Catering Size 75cl
Offered by Dowricks Goodlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff., 26 April 2015
This is the nicest I have ever tasted,I take this for air sickness when I go on long haul flights like Australia. It's also good for Bali belly and other travel sickness. I can recommend this for everyone. It's very expensive compared to the cordial you can buy in Aus, for £1 but well worth it when you are feeling sick.

The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies
The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies

1.0 out of 5 stars Big let down., 26 April 2015
It was a disappointment, not in the Lord of the rings category I expected a bit more from Peter Jackson. Would be ok for the children to watch.

Clear Screen Protector Guard For iPad 2 (Pack Of 6) With Cleaning Cloth
Clear Screen Protector Guard For iPad 2 (Pack Of 6) With Cleaning Cloth
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, 21 Sept. 2014
These are rubbish you spend all your time trying to get the bubbles out can't recommend them didn't want to even give them I star but had to so I could let people know not to buy them.

Daily Love: Growing into Grace
Daily Love: Growing into Grace
by Mastin Kipp

5.0 out of 5 stars Do unto others, 19 Sept. 2014
I was able to connect with Mastin and what he has been through although this has changed my thinking to do unto others as you should be done by. His book has opened my eyes to people who have been using me as a mug as I am so helpful but won't go down that road again,good book Mastin please don't go back to what you were before you are an ok guy.

Divergent
Divergent

1.0 out of 5 stars Another film for teenagers ., 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Divergent (Amazon Instant Video)
Low budget film ok for teenagers, Just a copy of the hunger games really, that's why renting is good you don't fill your space up with things that you won't watch again.

Rites of Passage
Rites of Passage

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoiled for me, 14 Aug. 2014
This was spoilt for me by the constant sub titles,don't know if these are on the videos but it spoiles everything unless you are deaf then it's not wasted.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2014 2:12 PM GMT

6:00 AM - 7:00 AM
6:00 AM - 7:00 AM

1.0 out of 5 stars The whisperer, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 24 Season 6 (Amazon Instant Video)
This season was not as good as the last 5 perhaps because it was filmed in London who knows. I am a fan of 24 I think it's great but I wish Jack would open his mouth when he talks as he sometimes sounds like he is whispering,and yes I am slightly deaf but does anybody else have this problem? Everyone else talks normal apart from Jack ! Hey! Stephen Fry played a good part,well done to him he is such A talented guy.

Happy Valley [DVD]
Happy Valley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this it's good., 19 July 2014
This review is from: Happy Valley [DVD] (DVD)
I bought it as a gift, but had watched it myself. It's brilliant, Sarah Lancashire deserves an oscar for her acting, the rest of the cast were good at their parts too, I can recommend it to anyone to buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3