Profile for Shadowcat > Reviews

Clear Screen Protector Guard For iPad 2 (Pack Of 6) With Cleaning Cloth
Clear Screen Protector Guard For iPad 2 (Pack Of 6) With Cleaning Cloth
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, 21 Sep 2014
These are rubbish you spend all your time trying to get the bubbles out can't recommend them didn't want to even give them I star but had to so I could let people know not to buy them.

Daily Love: Growing into Grace
Daily Love: Growing into Grace
by Mastin Kipp

5.0 out of 5 stars Do unto others, 19 Sep 2014
I was able to connect with Mastin and what he has been through although this has changed my thinking to do unto others as you should be done by. His book has opened my eyes to people who have been using me as a mug as I am so helpful but won't go down that road again,good book Mastin please don't go back to what you were before you are an ok guy.

Divergent
Divergent
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Another film for teenagers ., 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Divergent (Amazon Instant Video)
Low budget film ok for teenagers, Just a copy of the hunger games really, that's why renting is good you don't fill your space up with things that you won't watch again.

Rites of Passage
Rites of Passage

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoiled for me, 14 Aug 2014
This was spoilt for me by the constant sub titles,don't know if these are on the videos but it spoiles everything unless you are deaf then it's not wasted.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2014 2:12 PM GMT

6:00 AM - 7:00 AM
6:00 AM - 7:00 AM

1.0 out of 5 stars The whisperer, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: 24 Season 6 (Amazon Instant Video)
This season was not as good as the last 5 perhaps because it was filmed in London who knows. I am a fan of 24 I think it's great but I wish Jack would open his mouth when he talks as he sometimes sounds like he is whispering,and yes I am slightly deaf but does anybody else have this problem? Everyone else talks normal apart from Jack ! Hey! Stephen Fry played a good part,well done to him he is such A talented guy.

Happy Valley [DVD]
Happy Valley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this it's good., 19 July 2014
This review is from: Happy Valley [DVD] (DVD)
I bought it as a gift, but had watched it myself. It's brilliant, Sarah Lancashire deserves an oscar for her acting, the rest of the cast were good at their parts too, I can recommend it to anyone to buy.

It Is Known: Season 3 Deconstructed
It Is Known: Season 3 Deconstructed

5.0 out of 5 stars This is true, 1 July 2014
Give you all the ins and outs quite good.

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type
Offered by euroelectricals

1.0 out of 5 stars This vac is mega heavy., 16 Jun 2014
No way is this light weight this is the heaviest vac I have ever purchased, it will not do for people with bad backs,auritius, etc., it is just too heavy. I have had other Dysons in the past but not as heavy as this.

The Military Diet: Lose Up To 10 Pounds In 3 Days
The Military Diet: Lose Up To 10 Pounds In 3 Days

1.0 out of 5 stars this doesn't work, 15 May 2014
I have done this diet before about 20 years ago it was called the hospital diet then, a lot of us did it that worked together, not one of us lost any weight at all
When you eat the peanut butter it is so claggy it sticks to the roof of your mouth.best to put it on the toast, but it's still sticks to the roof of your mouth. Good luck whoever tries this.

The 5:2 Diet Book:  Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health
The 5:2 Diet Book: Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work, 17 April 2014
Sorry it did not work for me as I found I was making up the next day for what I had lost the day previously. What works for me is Paul Mackinner I can make you thin you eat when you are hungry and eat anything you want , you eat very slowly and when you start to feel full you stop eating and do not clear your plate as we have been brought up to do its good this works for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3