Profile for twu323 > Reviews

Content by twu323

twu323 (Wirral, England)

Paris (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
Paris (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
by Catherine Le Nevez

4.0 out of 5 stars Paris lonely planet guidebook, 3 Nov. 2013
Handy concise pocket guidebook. However, the map removed by the previous owner so unable to fully refer to map. Some nice photos included

Nice to Meet You
Nice to Meet You
by Jessie J

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to Meet You - book by Jessie J, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nice to Meet You (Hardcover)
I bought this for my friend's birthday and she said it's really good. Nice selection of photos are contained within.

Favourite British Sausage Recipes
Favourite British Sausage Recipes
by Salmon

3.0 out of 5 stars Favourite British Sausage Recipes, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this as part of my secret santa so was only a joke present. Can't comment as my friend hasn't commented on it, sorry.

Teach Yourself Cantonese Complete Course (Book Only) [With Self Assessment Quizzes] (Teach Yourself Language Complete Courses)
by Hugh Baker

4.0 out of 5 stars Teach Yourself Cantonese, 22 Aug. 2013
This only came with the book, and it did say that on the advert. I bought it because my friend lent me his cd so have been able to use the two items together. Comprehensive dialogues that will prove useful in the future.

MOD NOKIA 800 LUMIA FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH PINK + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 800 Lumia flip pink case, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my Mum who said it's good. It protects her phone well. The only thing is the hole at the rear for the camera doesn't always line up perfectly, so she has to adjust it or take it out for the perfect picture but it was a decent price.

Budapest Berlitz Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Budapest Berlitz Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Paul Murphy

4.0 out of 5 stars Budapest Berlitz pocket guide, 22 Aug. 2013
I've been reading snippets on the train to work and before bed. Easy to pick up and read. Hopefully it'll prove useful when I go for my trip. I like the handy pocket size. It did have some highlighted marks and folded pages as second hand but the price wasn't bad.

Budapest (Lonely Planet Best of ...)
Budapest (Lonely Planet Best of ...)
by Steve Fallon

4.0 out of 5 stars Budapest: The ultimate pocket guide & map, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my sister, and I got the Berlitz pocket guide. So hoping they each have a slightly different perspective on Budapest so when we go for our trip together, we can share our knowledge. My sister has yet to read it but it looks in good condition.

Communicate in Cantonese
Communicate in Cantonese

4.0 out of 5 stars Communicate in Cantonese, 13 Jan. 2010
This book is great and comes in handy size, smaller than A5. It's got simple exercises, but you do need it with the cassette. I haven't got it as the seller didn't have the cassette but purchased the book anyway because my class tutor has the cassette. Therefore, I bought it to make notes during class, much better than having loose photocopies. I wouldn't recommend for complete beginners as you need support for the material.