Profile for Mr. K. Roberts > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. Roberts

Mr. K. Roberts (Guiseley, Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Origins Leg Lifts To Rev Up Tired Legs 150ml
Origins Leg Lifts To Rev Up Tired Legs 150ml
Offered by Hogiesonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but good, 5 Mar. 2014
I suffer from neuropathy in my feet (nerve damage, type 2 diabetes) which causes the soles of my feet to burn, especially at bed time. Origins Leg Lifts is cooling & allows me to get off to sleep without too many problems. This is the only product I have found that helps me.

Vicious Circle (The Hector Cross Novels Book 2)
Vicious Circle (The Hector Cross Novels Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars A very nasty book., 13 Dec. 2013
This was, I found, a very nasty book & not worthy of the great novelist, Wilbur Smith. He should stick to what he does best & leave this type of sick writing alone.

The Last Templar (A Medieval West Country Mystery)
The Last Templar (A Medieval West Country Mystery)
by Michael Jecks

1.0 out of 5 stars This one is not for me., 24 July 2013
This book contains very many long & boring descriptive passages which add nothing to the book other than to pad out a weak storyline. I did complete the book though I'm not sure why, I certainly wasn't enjoying it.
One point, baring in mind this book is set in the early 1300's, our Hero, Simon, questions the people of a small Devonshire hamlet as to their whereabouts at a given time of night. He is insistent as to whether it is 11 O' clock, or half past 11. How would they know? In the daytime maybe they could look at the sun, at night time they would have no way of knowing. I shall not be reading more from this author.

Hereward: (Hereward 1)
Hereward: (Hereward 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy read but enjoyable too., 10 July 2013
I have just completed the trilogy of books & enjoyed them very much. A good meld of fact & fiction. If you like historical novels you will enjoy these 3 books.

The Twelve Children of Paris
The Twelve Children of Paris

4.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Hell!!, 20 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book very much & have ordered the prequel, sadly not on Kindle. I have to say that you need a strong stomach to follow the plot. The characters live in a Paris where life is worth less than nothing & death is a small mercy. Never have I read a book with so much savage killing, so much blood & entrails. Yet through the savagery love shines through. Just read it.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dismal., 5 Jun. 2013
Absolute tripe !!!! I have enjoyed reading Brown's other books very much, but this one does not impress me in the slightest.

MORGARTEN: The Forest Knights: Book 2
MORGARTEN: The Forest Knights: Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 5 Jun. 2013
See my review of Altdorf by the same author. Can't wait for the prequel. I hope I don't have to wait too long.

ALTDORF: The Forest Knights: Book 1
ALTDORF: The Forest Knights: Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read., 5 Jun. 2013
I read this book on my Kindle & enjoyed every word of it. Not a long book at all & it came to an end far too quickly. Fortunately I had already purchased the next book, Morgarten, so was able to continue reading. I would commend these 2 books to anyone who likes historical novels. This book was free from Amazon. Thank you guys.

Braun CCR3 Clean & Renew Refill Cartridges - Pack of 3
Braun CCR3 Clean & Renew Refill Cartridges - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Not mush to say., 21 Mar. 2011
Not much to say on this product, they do just what they are supposed to do. Good price, quick service.

Technoline WS-9130- Digital Weather Station with Outdoor Sensor and Radio Controlled Clock
Offered by Youshiko

4.0 out of 5 stars Persevere, it is worth it in the long run., 21 Mar. 2011
OK, I tried really hard to get a weather station. The first one worked for 2 weeks. The replacement was a dud from the word go. The second replacement is great. It was worth the effort. In all of this Amazon acted quickly & without any problems. If you want a weather station I would reccomend this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2015 9:31 PM GMT