Profile for N. Darken > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, Seafoam
OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, Seafoam

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 27 Jan 2014
We bought this squeegee for our shower screen. It's made well and does the job nicely. Gets a nice sharp and clean finish with no streaking.

8 Shot Caps - 25 rings per card [Toy]
8 Shot Caps - 25 rings per card [Toy]
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars BANG BANG BANG, 27 Jan 2014
Be warned. You are about to submit yourself to a living hell. :) Only joking. They work well in a pistol cap gun. But they are so loud.

Stagg SGC3DL 3m/10 ft Deluxe Standard Guitar Cable - Black
Stagg SGC3DL 3m/10 ft Deluxe Standard Guitar Cable - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A cable which connects a guitar to an amp, 27 Jan 2014
This thing does what it says on the tin. Solid build quality and seems to be reliable. I wouldn't cheap out on anything less expensive.

Peterkin UK Ltd 8 Shot Cowboy Gun
Peterkin UK Ltd 8 Shot Cowboy Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, my boy is in heaven, 27 Jan 2014
My boy of 9 wanted a proper gun. He searched the internet for scary things like BB guns and some such. We cap up with a good compromise. This gun is really nicely made - metal body with a solid feel. It was the favourite thing my boy got for xmas. But be warned - don't buy too much amp at once. The caps are LOUD and you will be TERRORISED! Good fun. Quick delivery. Thanks!

Neutrogena Intense Repair Foot Cream 40 ml
Neutrogena Intense Repair Foot Cream 40 ml
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Jan 2014
My feet looked like a troll's. All cracked and stuff. This handy little tube got them back on track in a few days. Postage came from the continent and was a little slow.

Good Ideas Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator Coffeemaker with thermostat (1097) Makes 4-12 Cups of Perfect Piping Hot Coffee.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 27 Jan 2014
We love our morning coffee and have literally burnt through a few stainless steel hob percolators. This fella reminds me off a unit my mum used to own back in the 70s - kinda retro coffee chic.

PROS
- Really fast to brew coffee
- Keeps coffee warm
- Makes mother load of coffee
- Stainless steel and easy to clean
- Good value

CONS
- Coffee just isn't as rich as an Italian hob percolator
- Uses lots of coffee
- Doesn't turn off when empty

Scrub and Scrape PUMICE STONE Backed BRUSH for feet
Scrub and Scrape PUMICE STONE Backed BRUSH for feet
Offered by Esthers Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs and stuff, 27 Jan 2014
This scrubber pumice thing really does scrub and stuff. It's rather dinky and the rough side is good for mashing up your feet skinnage. The brush side is good for parting your bush or whatever it is you do with a bath-bound brush thing.

JJLKIDS Boys Autumn Skull Hoodies (9-10 years(140cm), Black)
JJLKIDS Boys Autumn Skull Hoodies (9-10 years(140cm), Black)
Offered by SICIKIDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie, 27 Jan 2014
My boy of 9 loves this hoodie. It is well made and looks very cool. We never normally buy clothes off Amazon but this was a great purchase.

Cable Mountain 7m Gold Plated Premium High Speed HDMI Cable
Cable Mountain 7m Gold Plated Premium High Speed HDMI Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart on first use, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this cable to use with my new Yamaha AV Receiver. I've always used Ixus HDMI cords which are always very sturdy but expensive. I plugged this cord into the receiver and then swivelled the unit around to put back in the cupboard. Immediately the end sheared off the plug leaving the exposed pins. I organised a return through Cable Mountain and to their credit they did follow up to make sure I sent it, which I did (though not recorded delivery). However ultimately they claimed to have never have received it. A bad purchase from an officious seller. Avoid.

LUPO USB Power Adapter UK Mains Charger for all Apple Ipods & Iphone
LUPO USB Power Adapter UK Mains Charger for all Apple Ipods & Iphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, poor, poor., 8 Sep 2010
This product looks the business - great packaging - Apple-like design. But the first time I put it together the front cover with the pins popped out completely exposing the wiring. I stuck it back together with sticky tape but the charge is patchy and unreliable. On the plus side it has a usb connection into the mains plug.But I would suggest paying a bit more for a decent product. This is proper rubbish.

Page: 1 | 2