Profile for Markomarkh > Reviews

Markomarkh

Cat's Eye [DVD]
Cat's Eye [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars First watched this when I was a kid, got it recently for nastalgia!, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cat's Eye [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant Steven king film, I remember first watching this in the 80s, that cat was a genius played part in the film, it must of took ages to train a cat to do what it did, the thing is no one really knows what the cat was called in real life and isn't mentioned in the credits so I heard, that drew Barrymore was cute when younger, shame she turned into a coke addict when older or whatever she was taking. I'd say if you want to quit smoking this film should help, that first part is scary as hell! Overall very good budget film.

The Beer Machine 2000 The Great American Micro Brewery
The Beer Machine 2000 The Great American Micro Brewery
Offered by Gadget Grotto

4.0 out of 5 stars My first brew with beer machine..., 20 Dec. 2012
Hi all, I ordered this a week ago and got brewing as soon as I got it, first off the packaging was good, the extra bits were in the beer machine like taps and bits and bobs, good instructions but needs to be slightly better explained, you get the beer mix in a bag with yeast inside in a little packet, the machine had a bit of difficulty getting the clamps on and did leak at first but managed to fix that, that could be better designed, so I made the beer by mixing the powders into water into it, managed to do it with little mess. It's brewed for 5 days now and it's probably finished the brewing process, so I tried a sample by using tap and co2 thingy to give it a fizzy head today and it was quite a good ale( thought it was lager) its smooth tasting, nice head but not very fizzy like them cheap carling lagers which I like, you can taste the hops bitterness and nice malty taste, could just taste the alcohol, it's probably only 4% but overall I thought it was good for a first brew! Will be experimenting with other brew mixes soon.

Cheers m.

Body Clock 1st Choice TENS unit
Body Clock 1st Choice TENS unit
Offered by Body Clock Health Care Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars All round good product, 18 July 2012
All round good product, easy to use, does what it says, good pads that don't needed gel to put on, you have different speeds of pulses and functions, I recommend if you would like a cheap tens unit.