Profile for Miss Emma > Reviews

Content by Miss Emma

Miss Emma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Among the Dead and Dying (Among the Masses Book 1)
Among the Dead and Dying (Among the Masses Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope!, 19 July 2016
Ughhh I couldn't get into this book. I tried twice but to no avail. I've read A R Wise's Widowsfield series which I liked but this just wasn't my cup of tea.

The Longing
The Longing

2.0 out of 5 stars Dislike!, 19 July 2016
This review is from: The Longing (Kindle Edition)
Ummmm not really for me

Adrift 2: Sundown (Adrift Series)
Adrift 2: Sundown (Adrift Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 July 2016
Wow what a book. I loved the first book in the series, Adrift, I didn't think it was possible but this book is better than the first. I couldn't put it down, what an amazing story. Think this could easily be made into a great movie and loved reading about Remy, want a Remy of my own :)

Too Close to Home (The Forensic Files Book 1)
Too Close to Home (The Forensic Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 Jun. 2016
Wow what a book. Had me absolutely hooked from the first few pages. Great story, likeable main character and I absolutely cant wait to read the next book in the series.

Windwood Farm: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 1)
Windwood Farm: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 23 Jun. 2016
This isnt a scary book by any means but I did like the feel of this book, nice story and easy to read. Will read the next in the series.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very exciting!, 19 Jun. 2016
Im usually a fan of horror but sometimes I like to try something different. This book was ok but I did find it a little boring.

Paranormal Intruder: The Terrifying True Story of a Family in Fear
Paranormal Intruder: The Terrifying True Story of a Family in Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary!, 5 Jun. 2016
Wow what a book. This had me hooked, couldn't put it down. I don't scare easy but boy did this book make my hairs stand on end :) If you like reading about the paranormal this is a must read.

LZR-1143: Within (A Horror Novella)
LZR-1143: Within (A Horror Novella)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK!, 5 Jun. 2016
Having read a few Bryan James books I didn't find this as enjoyable as his others. I love reading about zombies but this I found a bit boring and the characters unlikable.

The Woman (Linda Darby Mystery Book 1)
The Woman (Linda Darby Mystery Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, 5 Jun. 2016
This was actually pretty good. I didn't expect a lot going into it but was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. A good thriller.

It
It

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 4 Jun. 2016
This review is from: It (Kindle Edition)
I saw the movie many many years ago and loved it. Id heard this was a fabulous read but was uneasy about reading such a humongous book. This novel absolutely blew me away. Its not an easy read by any means but I just had to keep going. I loved reading about the kids and felt as though I knew each of them. This book is terrifying in parts but also sad. I found myself upset twice whilst reading this. What a book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13