ARRAY(0xa50b7c24)

Liquid Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
Offered by Fine Food Specialist
Price: 10.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 3 Feb 2014
Pretty much exactly what I was hoping for - a really tasty and quite distinctive sauce that goes well with a variety of desserts (it really livens up a bowl of ice cream for one). You're not getting a huge volume for the price, but it's definitely a cut above the ready-made sauces you'd get in your local supermarket, and made a great gift.

The Vorrh
The Vorrh
by B. Catling
Price: 10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars A remarkable novel, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Vorrh (Paperback)
If anything could set a reader up for disappointment, it would be Alan Moore's glowing foreword to this novel. I'd wondered whether anything could live up to that praise. 485 pages later, 'The Vorrh' has defied all my expectations, and I find myself struggling to relate the experience to others.

In terms of structure, the novel reads as a collection of related threads more than a single narrative. Some of these tracks collapse and intermingle as the story progresses; others run parallel but don't touch. In style, it balances well-paced narrative with a decidedly poetic flair. In tone, it blurs the line between fiction and truth, and between the deeply symbolic and the startlingly real, with an ease that feels less like "fantasy" and more like a deep and raw imagination at work. In short, it is unlike anything I've read, and I cannot recommend it enough.

Vivobarefoot Men's Evo Ii M 2 Trainer
Vivobarefoot Men's Evo Ii M 2 Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars My ideal shoe for parkour, 4 Nov 2012
I do parkour, and enjoy training barefoot. I'd struggled to find shoes to train in the cold, on railings, or in other situations where bare feet aren't well suited, while still giving me comfort and awareness of what's under me. Previously I'd relied on cheap plimsolls - affordable, light, flexible, but not very comfortable or durable. I'd go through about a pair a month.

I tried these on a whim, and they're exactly what I need. Flexible, very light, and by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn (the extra toe room makes a surprising difference). They're durable too - after a month of hard use they're showing very little wear and look like they'll last a long while yet. The grip is also pretty reasonable.

All in all, I thoroughly recommend these shoes. I'd also recommend checking some of the different styles and colours to see if you can save some money - I got mine for 30, which is a bargain.