Profile for Enjay > Reviews

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Swirl Mother and Child Heart Ring
Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Swirl Mother and Child Heart Ring
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars A BEAUTIFUL RING!!!!!, 21 Jan. 2015
I purchased this ring as a present for my 19 year old daughter. It was to replace another heart ring which I got her as a young child and she was extremely upset to have lost. This mother and daughter ring is really good quality and came presented in a pretty velvet pouch. She was delighted with her new ring and it was lovely seeing the smile it brought to her face following seeing the tears losing the other one brought.

Arthur Price Frankincense Mugs, Set of 2, Multi-Colour
Arthur Price Frankincense Mugs, Set of 2, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful gift purchase!!!!!, 21 Jan. 2015
I purchased these as a gift from Amazon and I was extremely happy with them. They are really good quality beautiful mugs and came in an equally beautiful presentation box. They made the perfect Christmas gift for my tea loving friends!
Additionally, they were very well packaged. :)

New English Teas Traditional Tea 6 Selection Gift Pack
New English Teas Traditional Tea 6 Selection Gift Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for any fan of the good Rosie Lee. :), 21 Jan. 2015
I purchased these as a gift to accompany some china mugs. I was not disappointed. This lovely selection of teas for sampling are presented in pretty little boxes. A real treat for any tea lover. I would definitely purchase these again! Well worth the money!
Additionally, I was extremely impressed with the way they were packaged. Well done Amazon!

Geemarc Marbella Gondola Style Corded Telephone - Black- UK Version
Geemarc Marbella Gondola Style Corded Telephone - Black- UK Version

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little no frills telephone! :), 21 Jan. 2015
Really great no frills phone.

Pros: large buttons, 3 ringer settings (off, low , high), privacy button, last number redial button, lovely compact design
Cons: very lightweight, leads/cords extremely short (I chose to purchase longer replacements)

I am very happy with this phone. If it was not for the short length of the leads/cords I would have given it 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 2:30 PM GMT

Mojo Fix
Mojo Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars GO ON!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE NEEDS A MARTIN HARLEY FIX!!!!!!!!!!, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mojo Fix (Audio CD)
I absolutely adore this album and the Martin Harley Band. I don't think I will ever get bored of Martin's music. This album is very different from his past ones, but equally amazing. I love listening to it whilst on long road trips. Mojo Fix in your CD player, on repeat, makes any car journey a pleasure.

Martin is such a talented musIcian. His slide guitar skills are just unreal. I have been lucky enough to see him play live twice now, along with his band. On both occasions I was totally blown away. I also met him after one of his shows and he came across as a really lovely man. I am presently in the process of booking tickets for his solo tour in November. :)
I CAN'T WAIT!

SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener
SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener
Offered by garyrip

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, fun bottle opener, 22 Sept. 2014
I absolutely love this Bottle Opener, which I received as a complimentary gift from Suck UK after purchasing another item. It looks fantastic with my other keys and opens bottles without fuss. It is so much fun to use that, even if I have another bottle opener on hand, I will go out of my way to use it! I received this item around the time of my 18th birthday and I have to say that it makes a brilliant, unique present. Highly recommended!!

LEGO Minifigures 71005: The Simpsons Series (1 Figure Per Pack)
LEGO Minifigures 71005: The Simpsons Series (1 Figure Per Pack)
Offered by Venture Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a big fan of The Simpsons, but I love these figures, 22 Sept. 2014
As a big fan of Lego Minifigures, but not The Simpsons, I was apprehensive about purchasing these. However, now that I have started collecting them, I have to say that they have really grown on me! As always, Lego have impressed me with the way that they have converted a popular series of characters to their iconic brand. These figures are fantastic quality and each one has many fun, unique details which make it special. I would definitely recommend these Minifigures to anybody, young or old, who loves Lego and/or The Simpsons.

Gummibar soft toy. Gummy Bear singing 12 inch
Gummibar soft toy. Gummy Bear singing 12 inch
Offered by uktoyworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, tummy, funny, lucky Gummy Bear!!, 21 Sept. 2014
As a big fan of the Gummy Bear song, I just had to buy this cuddly toy when I saw it. This bear is very good quality and looks absolutely fantastic. He has been the source of much amusement over the time that I have had him and he is now proudly displayed on a bedroom shelf. The recording of his song that plays when his hand is squeezed is also very clear. The only fault that I can find with this item is that his batteries cannot be replaced, so he will eventually cease his song forever. However, I have had him for over three years now and he is still playing (although his song is now slightly distorted), so he is definitely a worthwhile purchase. I would definitely recommend this item to all Gummy Bear fans!!

Drum Kit Keyring Gift, Supplied in Organza Bag
Drum Kit Keyring Gift, Supplied in Organza Bag
Offered by Gr8selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality keyring, 21 Sept. 2014
I am extremely impressed with this keyring, which I bought this as a gift for a friend who plays the drums. It arrived in a special gift bag, which presented it beautifully. The item itself was excellent quality and looked fantastic. I have bought other keyrings in this range before, which have lasted extremely well in use, and I have every reason to believe that this will be the same. This is the kind of item which I am proud to give as a gift. Highly recommended!

Ravensburger Labyrinth Game Limited Edition
Ravensburger Labyrinth Game Limited Edition
Offered by Creative Group

5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing strategy game!!!, 21 Sept. 2014
I cannot rate this game highly enough. I play it regularly with my Mum and we both absolutely love it. The constantly changing board means that no two games are never the same and a high degree of strategy is possible. We both love the challenge of trying to predict each other's moves and outwit each other. My Mum has even compared Labyrinth to chess, stating that she enjoys it far more. This game can also be very funny, as board cards give players the power to completely isolate their opponents, or even shove them off the end of the board.

As this is a special edition of the game, it also comes in a beautiful presentation tin and has several 'bonus' board cards, which give players additional control over gameplay. These cards allow players to walk through walls; swap places with their opponents, take extra turns and view additional item/character cards in their deck.

I would highly recommend this game to anybody considering purchasing it. It has provided hours of fun for my family and I'm sure that we will continue playing it for years to come.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6