Profile for Aderitus > Reviews

Content by Aderitus

Aderitus

Page: 1 | 2
LUJII Hdmi input or output signal source conversions series (Wii to HDMI)
LUJII Hdmi input or output signal source conversions series (Wii to HDMI)
Offered by Fasun

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 13 July 2016
It arrived on time although a bit bruised the box it came in. The adapter works great I just have some difficulty setting it up for 1080p it works great with my wii system.

BenQ XL2430T LED 24 inch Gaming Monitor (144 Hz, 16:9, 1920 x 1080, 1000:1, 12M:1, DVI/HDMI 1.4 x 2/ DP1.2) - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars The monitor has pretty awesome build quality, 21 April 2016
The monitor has pretty awesome build quality.
It came very well packaged although smaller and lighter then I thought.

It was exactly what I wanted and picked. The remote to change and memorize settings its pretty useful if you are a hardcore gamer.

I haven't gone through all the menu options...they are so many!

Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Offered by Zob 'n' Saf

4.0 out of 5 stars Little powerful tool!, 14 Mar. 2014
I am pretty happy with it I have had it a while now and use it twice a month to deep clean.
It is pretty light and easy to handle although storing it is a bit tricky because you cannot unattach the whose from the tank.
Forget about the cloths that come with it and just use your own and clean them in the washing machine, the small cleaning tips are useful but they get dirty very easily and they are hard to clean.

It is a pretty efficient little machine the first water tank always takes a bit more time to warm up but the next ones are faster (obviously). I do have to agree that if you have it in full steam and use for it more than five minutes you empty the pressure pretty quickly so small controlled bursts work as well.

Warning! This comes with some anti-limestone tablets that you can drop in to clean the tank do not be dumb like me and forget to empty the tank after you let it sit for a while, the vapor that comes out it is pretty toxic it leaves you coughing and weaving for a while. Please remove the water from the tank and when you refill make sure you press the first sprays away from you! This would not have happened if I had read the tablet instructions -.-

Very much worth the money!

Allcam GSD240D Gas Spring Twin Monitor Stand with Arm Extensions, Desk Clamp and Grommet Silver for 2 LCD
Offered by eHome

3.0 out of 5 stars Definetely not for heavy 27" Screens!, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this because to be honest, anything out there is way too expensive.

I read the reviews and understood that it needed a lot of tinkering to get it right the way you wanted it to and I was expecting that. What I wasn't expecting was that it is very difficult to setup these in a corner desk against a wall because you have narrow access to the arms plus you need to hold on to the screen (imagine a 27" screen around your arms) definitely not a one man operation!

After all my struggling and setting up I finally manage to place the two screens in the right position only to notice that they were leaning to each side. To be more clear if you have the arms extend forward the screens preserve their balance if you pull them to have them side by side the screens tip on their far ends, so they are not leveled. To fix this I tried to adjust every little screw and bolt (believe me they are many!) to no avail only to have them balanced by placing a water bottle under the each screen to balance them out.

So I say again they work marvelous for the lower price they have but they are not built to have two heavy 27" screens side by side and they become tilted, although you can play or view the screen with your head to one side and that would make all better :P

AsusTFT monitor 27 "
AsusTFT monitor 27 "
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, but probably should have gone for a 24", 17 Dec. 2013
This screen is really good, mint condition no dead pixels upon writing this review. The features are quite nice like PiP so I can see what I have in my xbox on downloading something while using my computer. This is my second scree I have another one exaclty the same so that's why I said I should have bought a 24". I now have exactly the same colour and contrast and resolution and although I have a good depth on my desk the 2 screens are massive too massive I think to work (design or code) but great for playing and watching movies :P

Jazooli 30 Pin to 8 Pin Audio Supported Adapter Converter Dock for iPhone 5 iPod Touch
Offered by Chris Appleton/

3.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, 17 Dec. 2013
The product works as described although finishes seem cheap. It works well with my speakers/alarm clock by Logitech. The only issues I've found is that attach it to the phone I have to remove it from it's case with will eventually deteriorate or destroy the case.

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Elite Mechanical Keyboard
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Elite Mechanical Keyboard

3.0 out of 5 stars From standard keyboard to mechanical...not good, 4 Nov. 2013
This will be an unfair review for the simple fact that I haven't gotten used to the mechanical keyboard!

I should have paid attention to the other reviews, where many advise not to buy this peripheral if you haven't had a mechanical keyboard before.

LET ME BE CLEAR: this is an awesome piece of hardware, it's very robust, the build quality is amazing and the customization is over the top and besides it's a pretty awesome looking keyboard if you like an aggressive look. That's Razer!

Since I had a computer my keyboards have always been the standard ones, I had never in my life experienced what was a mechanical keyboard. The feel of the keys when you press are extremely hard, although that is just the feel because you don't need to press them all the way down as I learned, also the sound when you press them can be a little annoying as it is quite audible. The customization can be a bit overwhelming. I had some troubles with the media keys (play, next, previous) working in-game but one update of drivers took care of that.

For me the whole feel of the keyboard it is pretty rigid which makes it more difficult ("enjoy") to type when doing generic non-gaming related typing tasks. Gaming wise it is pretty responsive and accurate, the extension ports are also pretty handy, although if you have a small width desk like I do you might end up having any usb plugged items too close to your mouse.

TP-LINK TL-WN822N 300MBPS High Gain Wireless N USB Adapter, ver 3
TP-LINK TL-WN822N 300MBPS High Gain Wireless N USB Adapter, ver 3

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 4 Nov. 2013
I bought this because I was moving out of my room in a shared (where I had a direct router connection via cable) to another place on the 3rd floor of a house. In one of the reviews I read something about being in a basement and having a really good connection so I didn't hesitated!

So far so good: I had setup the adapter before hand, which means I received it in my old place connected it installed the drivers and tested it out it was okay. When I moved I just had to plug it, connect to the new wireless and I was ready to go! I tested the signal strength and it was between 96 and 100% on a 3rd floor, the router is in the ground floor near a window on an inside wall. I think that it is pretty good, although sometimes it disconnects completely from the network, don't know if it is a internet issue or a hibernation issue of the desktop.

Would definitely recommend this equipment!

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and standard, 4 Nov. 2013
This is a no-brainer if you have venom batteries for your xbox controllers this is pretty handy, just plug it in and place your remotes to charge.

Just please be aware the charging lights are pretty bright (specially the green fully-charged light) if you intend to sleep with this charger in your room you might end up feeling like Splinter Cell infiltrating, wearing is night vision goggles, a enemy base which is your room.

Hyundai Electric Clothes Dryer
Hyundai Electric Clothes Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little dryer!, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hyundai Electric Clothes Dryer
I bought this although after reading the reviews I was a bit concerned, It seemed like many people complained it didn't dry clothes in a time-efficient way. Let me tell you Yes it does take it's time usually in a normal load (5 t-shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 4 sweaters/hoodies, a pijama and a shirt) you have to do 2 programs of 180 minutes, but to be honest for the size of the dryer this is pretty great . If you are a single guy with a room in a shared house this is pretty good. You can have your week's laundry done over the weekend, set the timer and walk out when you come back from your stroll just set it again and voilá! Done

Page: 1 | 2