Profile for Stephen Ian Thomson > Reviews

Content by Stephen Ian Th...

Stephen Ian Thomson

The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Marriage with the Wisdom of God

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 24 Jan. 2014
I'm about 1/4 of the way through this, and it's excellent! A great biblical basis, with sound teaching and advice that is well applied to the practical and every day. I would thoroughly recommend this to any one considering marriage, engaged, or married already!

Everything In Colour
Everything In Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Everything In Colour (Audio CD)
Love this album - it's got a good biblical basis, lovely music, and really reminded me a lot of God's goodness through the months that I've been listening to it. Thoroughly recommended!

Logitech R800 Professional Presenter
Logitech R800 Professional Presenter
Offered by SARRAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jan. 2014
Works perfectly with my mac and keynote, apart from the black screen button at the bottom. Also worked perfectly on my friend's Linux machine. Green laser is excellent and very bright. The timer and vibrate function is also neat, easy to use, and can be set for any number of minutes (contrary to a previous review that said it could only be set in hours). I would buy this again in a flash, easily the best presenter I have ever used.