Profile for J. S. Collins > Reviews

J. S. Collins (Germany)

Cockleshell Cafe: Fractured Lives
Cockleshell Cafe: Fractured Lives

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 1 Jan. 2016
A very easy read, light hearted with a bit of tension, humour and sadness. I would recommend this if you want to cosy up on a winters evening and relax.

Pop Party 6
Pop Party 6
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 5 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Pop Party 6 (Audio CD)
This was a Christmas present for my 7 year old daughter and it went down a treat! Some really great up to date tunes that even I listen and sing along to in the car.

Carols from King's
Carols from King's

4.0 out of 5 stars CD, 5 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Carols from King's (Audio CD)
I enjoyed this CD, found it very chilling as it's quite classical but it wasn't upbeat enough for my daughter and husband!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 11:32 PM GMT

The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
by Tess Gerritsen

4.0 out of 5 stars The Surgeon - Fantastic, 16 Sept. 2005
I got this book delivered to work on the Tuesday afternoon and by Thursday afternoon I found I was holding my breath in anticipation of the last few pages. An absolutely fantastic read, very gripping with a few twists and little bit of romance, I can't wait for the next Tess Gerritson book to arrive on my mat.