Profile for kirkos73 > Reviews

kirkos73

Denver TCS-86 Boombox with USB, memory card reader & 18 watt subwoofer
Denver TCS-86 Boombox with USB, memory card reader & 18 watt subwoofer
Offered by 3wisemonkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is an excellent value for money unit, 20 Aug. 2014
I received this Boombox and used Def Leppard as a test Cd, and I must admit, I think this is an excellent value for money unit. Of course, it is not going to be of a same standard as spending upwards of 200 pound, but it is going to be perfect for my week away camping. I have read reviews elsewhere that there are 2 Sub Speakers on the sides of the unit,this is incorrect, there is only one and says so in the Spec guide in the Manual.
A nice looking unit,excellent sound, nice bit of Sub, Sd Card and Usb sockets AND Old Skool Cassette Deck!!
I can get my Status Quo tapes out!!!
Plus, Excellent Customer Service from 3wisemonkeys

Jingle All the Way [Blu-ray] [1996]
Jingle All the Way [Blu-ray] [1996]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic Christmas film which as a parent can relate to ..., 31 July 2014
I can remember this film being absolutely slated at the time of release in 1996! Yet, nearly 20 years later, this film is a must in my house at every christmas. This film is not played once, but at least 4 times over the festive season. A perfect 'modern' christmas classic that we can, as parents relate to.