Profile for M. Edge > Reviews

The Talent Code: Greatness isn't born. It's grown
The Talent Code: Greatness isn't born. It's grown
by Daniel Coyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignition!, 7 April 2013
The Talent Code has been very helpful for my career in coaching and teaching. I loved reading the varied experiences shared on how to ignite people to learn and fulfill their potential. Its an easy to read book and I have already adapted and applied some of the findings to my coaching sessions. I am thrilled with his discovery into the role of myelin and the importance of it summed up by his new adage that instead of 'use it or lose it' it should be 'use it and grow more myelin'.

Roman Mysteries - The Complete Series [DVD]
Roman Mysteries - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rebekah Brookes-Murrell
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Roman Mysteries, 6 Nov. 2011
What a fantastic dvd set. My 8 yr old son Alexander, had been watching it at school and came home asking if we could get the set. I liked his enthusiasm so bought it and I loved watching it too! My 6 yr old son also liked it. It was so good we kept playing it till we had watched the whole series without any other TV!! It would be an ideal Xmas present.