Profile for Kay Cee > Reviews

Content by Kay Cee

Kay Cee

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: HTC One Mini 2 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent screen protector, 5 July 2014
Definitely the best screen protector to use. I've purchased these for an M7 before so I knew what to expect. I'm not good at these kinds of jobs but I managed to get them on perfectly each time.

EasyAcc® Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Support Micro SD card playing, Mini wireless Speaker bluetooth boxing for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, smartphones and tablet PCs, laptops, ultrabooks[Bookshelf, White]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good speaker, 8 April 2014
It's a good speaker and the sound quality is quite good, maybe a bit on the sharp side. The only thing I didn't like were the buttons, which feel very cheap and are sticky to push. It would be unfair to give this anything less than 5 stars considering the price.

Grohe Eurosmart Basin Mixer Smooth Body LP
Grohe Eurosmart Basin Mixer Smooth Body LP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tap., 4 Mar 2014
The tap is excellent quality. I had to purchase a pair of 15mm to 12mm couplers to get it to fit, and you can only purchase the couplers from the smaller, specialist plumbing shops so bear that in mind if you plan on fitting it yourself.

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: HTC One *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 12 Nov 2013
This screen protector is excellent. I managed to get it on pretty much perfect except for a tiny air bubble on the top left corner. I used one of those rubber squeegees you get with vinyl wrap, to get the air bubbles out.

Inateck Dual Two Bays USB 3.0 Hard Drives External Docking Station Support Online and Offline Clone Function for 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch HDD SSD SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) Support 2 x 4TB, Including USB 3.0 Cable and External Power Supply 12V 4A, Comaptible with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / Mac OS 10.8.4 [ Tool-free, Black ]
Offered by Inateck

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend!, 12 Nov 2013
I bought this for the offline cloning function and unfortunately I seem to have a defective unit. I tried to copy files from a 2tb Caviar Green to a 3tb Caviar Green with no luck. The drive flashed at 25% for two minutes and then stopped flashing altogether. I then tried again using a 2tb Caviar Black and a 4tb Caviar Black, still no luck. The drives that I was trying to copy to, had become corrupt and needed reformatting (I had formatted them beforehand). The Caviar Black source drive was okay with the data still intact, but the Caviar Green source drive had become corrupt and lost all of it's contents. Fortunately, none of the data was important as I was merely testing the unit out to see if it worked, which it didn't. I'll be sending mine back for a refund. If anybody decides to buy this then I recommend that you test it out before copying anything important, but overall I would avoid this and go for something like an Icy Box Docking Station.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 3:19 PM GMT

Nero 2014 Platinum (PC)
Nero 2014 Platinum (PC)
Offered by All-4-Less

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nero 2014 Platinum (PC) (CD-ROM)
This software gave me nothing but problems. The online activation wizard is really annoying. It will restrict the number of times you can install the software, even though you've paid for it with your own money. I tried Nero Video and imported a one hour 1080p file which took about 12 minutes to add to the timeline, which is ridiculous considering I was using a 4960X. I tried a couple of other videos which did the same thing. I tried different file formats, including WMV which didn't make any difference. Afterwards, it refused to burn the clip onto a BD-R after I went through the wizard, after choosing the correct settings (disc type ,framerate, audio etc). I tried two Bluray burners, an LG and a Pioneer and even tried both 25gb and 50gb discs (TDK & Taiyo Yuden). I kept getting the message 'media not supported'. I then loaded up the Nero Burning Rom portion to try and burn some data onto BD-R or DVD-R and the software crashed. At this point I'd just given up and decided to return it. Looks like I'll have to stick with tsMuxeR and Video Mastering Works 5, along with Nero 8 for my purposes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 2:56 PM GMT

Acronis True Image Home 2013 PC Backup and Recovery Plus (PC)
Acronis True Image Home 2013 PC Backup and Recovery Plus (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete disaster, 23 Aug 2013
The software doesn't work with a wireless keyboard or mouse (Google it, if you don't believe me). I wish I'd known about this issue before I wasted my money. Sent my copy back for a full refund.