Profile for MJay > Reviews

Content by MJay

MJay (North East, UK)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Two different sizes?, 21 Nov. 2013
Lovely product and well worth the money given how cheap they are. That being said I was pretty annoyed to find that i'd received two completely different sized baskets when I'd ordered two X Large baskets, and ended up with a large and a slightly smaller one.

Silicon Chocolate Moulds 24/Pack
Silicon Chocolate Moulds 24/Pack
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 7 Nov. 2012
I bought this a couple of days ago as part of a present. Whilst the moulds themselves are fine (suitability, ease of use and durability I can't comment on as it's not something I intend to use)the packaging was damaged irreparably. Without an intimate understanding of the company I can't determine whether that's a reflection of the company themselves or the delivery service they chose to use. That not withstanding, although I am a little annoyed since I now have to find something to put them in, they seem fit for purpose and i'm sure they'll be well received.

Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)
Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 2 Sept. 2011
Blood hunt, is an excellantly written book! And the long awaited second installment of the II AM trilogy. I could not put this book down the entire time I was reading it, I literally had to tear myself away to go to work/bed/eat/or to generally do anything. If you've read the first book, The blood that bonds, then no doubt you'll be eager to see what's waiting for you with this one. You should not expect to be thrown back into a romance or love story, although there are elements of that in it. Blood hunt is completely different, but exquistely so. In this book you get to learn more about the world and it's history the author has created. The plots twists and turns are unpredictable and unexpected which make it exciting and compelling to read. It's not a lovey-dovey fantasy story, it's gritty - in parts, fast paced and a thoroughly enjoyable book that will leave you wanting more! Can't wait for the Children of the Sun!

The Blood That Bonds (The II AM Trilogy Book 1)
The Blood That Bonds (The II AM Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing., 15 Jun. 2011
I absolutely loved this book, this was the first book I downloaded and read fully on my new kindle, and I only happened upon it as it was free. I couldn't put it down and read it solidly for only a couple of days. It's gripping, passionate, intense and brilliant. It was beautifully written and like most people who've read this book, I cannot wait for the sequel!

G/ROD  GORILLA TUB MEDIUM - YELLOW
G/ROD GORILLA TUB MEDIUM - YELLOW

3.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Tub, 8 Sept. 2009
Really good tub, nice and bright and brilliant for my business came fast in the post too..

Theory Test and Highway Code (AA Driving Test Series) (AA Driving Test Series)
Theory Test and Highway Code (AA Driving Test Series) (AA Driving Test Series)
by AA Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Theory Book, 8 Sept. 2009
Great book but unfortunatly took a little while to be delivered, that being said it's still a good book and something to help me pass! (I hope)