Profile for Clive Gilson > Reviews

Content by Clive Gilson

Clive Gilson

How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months!
How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months!
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of War, 18 July 2011
The greatest art of the general is to win a war without shedding blood. For those of us engaged in small scale publishing, especially when trying to take on the "Big Boys", our blood and sweat are usually followed by tears. We simply can't compete...until now.

JL has unlocked some of the simple, practical ways in which you and I can break the stranglehold of the major publishers. This book offers insight and serious guidance to those of us who want to change the publishing dynamic. We still have to work hard, we still have to fight, but reading this book made me look up and see that the war in winnable. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

This book is well worth investing in.

Clive Gilson
author of: Songs of Bliss

A Fabrication of Gold
A Fabrication of Gold
by John Moat

5.0 out of 5 stars Showered with Gold, 18 July 2011
This review is from: A Fabrication of Gold (Paperback)
What's the simplest thing I can say about this book - I read it in one go - the whole thing. You can't get much better than that.

John is funny, thought provoking, dramatic and always entertaining. A Fabrication of Gold takes you on a journey through emotion and fracture that leads, ultimately to an affirmation of simple humanity. This is an intensely positive book and a bloody good read.

Absolutely recommended...