Profile for Ruthy > Reviews

Content by Ruthy

Ruthy

Ultrasport Women's Riding Breeches with Alos Full Seat - Anthracit/Anthracit, Size 88 (33 Inches Waist/34 Inches Length)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 4 Mar 2013
I had been looking for some Anthracite Full Seat Breeches for some time as I think dark grey looks good with long black boots. Most of the breeches I had been looking at were around £100 which was much more than I wanted to pay as I usually end up filthy when I have finished mucking out, grooming and riding. These beeches seem very good value and good quality and the sizing is good. I am tall 5'11" and so went for the 34 leg length and the 31" waist was accurate. I have only given 4 stars as I haven't actually worn/washed them yet as I'm keeping them for best!!

Song Of The Lonely Mountain (Album Version)
Song Of The Lonely Mountain (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the movie!, 16 Dec 2012
If you love the movie, you'll love this song!! Beautiful composition, well sung by Neil Finn. I've been humming it for days.

Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 17 Feb 2011
I have 5 senior rescued cats who have always loved Felix. I bought Felix As Good As It Looks Ocean Selection from the supermarket and they all loved it. Unfortunately, it is rather expensive so I was delighted to find it on offer on Amazon. I ordered in bulk which has saved me money and the effort of carrying the boxes from the supermarket. Excellent delivery service from Amazon as always. I know cats have their own tastes, but mine love this food and always lick their bowls clean!

Felix As Good as it Looks Senior Favourites Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 17 Feb 2011
I have 5 'senior' rescued cats who all love Felix Senior As Good As It Looks Mixed Pouches. I bought in bulk when on offer and they all arrived within a couple of days. This has saved me money and the effort of carrying the boxes from the supermarket. Wonderful price from Amazon - never seen it so cheap and excellent delivery as always. I know all cats have different tastes, but mine lick their bowls clean!