Profile for D. Thomas > Reviews

D. Thomas

X42 Xbox 360 Headset - CAN/EU
X42 Xbox 360 Headset - CAN/EU
Price: 98.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Headset excellent for nine months but then stopped working., 13 May 2014
This Headset was excellent until today 13th May, 2014, and then suddenly stopped working. I hope I will be able to get a
replacement.

Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener, White
Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener, White
Offered by Liveasy Limited
Price: 15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Culinaire One Touch Automatic Can Opener, 17 Aug 2013
This can opener seems to find it difficult to fit on the modern style tins with sloping edges. The previous model I had which was bigger was better. I get frustrated trying to get it to start.

Great Continental Railway Journeys [DVD]
Great Continental Railway Journeys [DVD]
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Continental Railway Journeys DVD, 17 Aug 2013
Excellent video - very good to see before travelling on the Continental Railways.

My handicapped son enjoyed these dvds as he thought Michael Portillo was talking directly to him!

Hob Scraper For Ceramic Hobs, With Safety Blade Guard, High Quality, Recommended By Bosch, Neff, Siemens
Offered by Kenco Spares
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Hob Scraper for Ceramic Hobs, 21 Feb 2013
This scraper is excellent. It is more substantial than the one I was given with the hob, which had a razor-type blade .

HP Pavilion p6-2370ea Desktop PC (Intel Core i3 Processor 3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel HD Graphics, DVD-RAM, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars hHp Pavilion Desktop PC, 21 Feb 2013
I think this PC is excellent, but found it difficult to register at first as still have my laptop, and had to choose another name and password, when I thought I could have the same ones.

Count Duckula - Vampire Vacation [DVD] [1988]
Count Duckula - Vampire Vacation [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Count Duckula
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Count Duckula dvd, 21 Feb 2013
I chose this rating as this dvd is excllent. My 46 year old handicapped enjoys watching it, as he used to watch it on the television many years ago.

Danger Mouse - Viva Danger Mouse [1981] [DVD]
Danger Mouse - Viva Danger Mouse [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Danger Mouse and sidekick!, 21 Feb 2013
I chose this dvd for my handicapped son, who loves watching it. He is 46 and remembers it from his childhood.

SCOTCH HEAD CLEANING VIDEO CASSETTE VHS HEAD CLEANER
SCOTCH HEAD CLEANING VIDEO CASSETTE VHS HEAD CLEANER

4.0 out of 5 stars Scotch head cleaning video cassette, 21 Feb 2013
I chose this rating as the first cleaner I received was faulty, but the second was fine when I received it.

Epson Original T0715 4-Cartridge Multipack (Cyan T0712, Magenta T0713, Yellow T0714 and Black T0711)
Offered by Crown Stationery
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product, 21 Feb 2013
I chose this rating as the multipack arrived promptly.

I chose this item as it is the correct one for my Epson printer and copier.