Profile for Mr. R. J. Wyndham > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. J. Wyndham

Mr. R. J. Wyndham (Suffolk, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Revelator
Revelator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band - super musicianship., 24 May 2016
This review is from: Revelator (Audio CD)
Came across this band from some Youtube clips. Great slide guitar work, great vocals - a very tight band of super musicians playing good music. Highly recommended.

10 x Stainless Steel Shelf Support Corner Brace Angle Bracket 50x50mm
10 x Stainless Steel Shelf Support Corner Brace Angle Bracket 50x50mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive simple brackets., 24 May 2016
I wanted some brackets that looked god, as they would be very visible. These are strong and look good. Very pleased.

Last Danger of Frost
Last Danger of Frost

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, 22 May 2016
This review is from: Last Danger of Frost (Audio CD)
I bought this having just seen Steve Kimock on an NPR Music Tiny Desk concert. He had a great band and the the set list was quoted as being included in this CD. But ... it turns out that this CD is by Steve Kimock (on his own) but the band, as per youtube clip, is KIMOCK. So the songs played in the concert, by the band, are, on this CD solo acoustic versions. As such they are very pleasant instrumental tracks by an excellent musician.
My fault - as I should have listened to the preview tracks on Amazon. But a touch confusing I think most would agree. So I await an album from KIMOCK - and will check that that includes John Kimock (his son), Bobby Vega and Leslie Mendleson.

20cmx15cm Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Right Angle Shelf Brackets 2pcs
20cmx15cm Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Right Angle Shelf Brackets 2pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant brackets, 1 May 2016
Wanted some brackets that would look good (and work well!). These were very suitable. Pleased with them.

Envy Digital Brew Scales, 500/0.1 g,
Envy Digital Brew Scales, 500/0.1 g,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, simple to operate and looks good., 26 April 2016
Bought this to measure weight of coffee for espresso making. I put the ports filter basket on the scales - it resets to zero, then add coffee grinds to required weight. Neat unit works well, and auto switches off. Was confused at first about whether it needs to be calibrated. I haven't done this, and it works fine out of the box. I guess you need to calibrate formally if you selling stuff or needs absolute accuracy? Not necessary for my needs. It has a little clear plastic tray that doubles as a protective cover when reversed.

CDN Multi Task Digital Kitchen Timer and Clock with Memory Feature
CDN Multi Task Digital Kitchen Timer and Clock with Memory Feature

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect timer for my needs., 26 April 2016
Bought this to time brew for espresso making. I use its magnetic back to put it on the side of my machine. I set the memory to 25 seconds (or whatever) and press go when I start the brew. It beeps when it gets to the time, continues beeping whilst indicating the seconds past the trigger. Press stop/start button to stop beeping. Press memory button and ready to go for next time. Simple and easy - as it retains the memory time until you reset it. Worked straight out of the box, and reliable so far.

Rhinowares Kockbox/Coffee Waste Tube, Red
Rhinowares Kockbox/Coffee Waste Tube, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, looks good., 26 April 2016
Replaced my stainless steel unit with wooden rod. The give in this means that it is much quieter tapping out the grounds, and the plastic tub cleans out nicely. Very pleased with it. I think you can get a bigger sized one, but this feels right for home barista use.

Rhinowares Corner Tamper Mat
Rhinowares Corner Tamper Mat
Offered by Coffee Hit

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidies up my home barista area nicely!, 26 April 2016
This was one of those things I didn't know existed until I saw it in a catalogue. It sits on a worktop and collects the coffee grinds that spill, and avoids marking work surface with tamping. It works well for me.

Sketches Of Spain
Sketches Of Spain
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Loves It, 30 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Sketches Of Spain (Audio CD)
We heard this on the radio, and it is a very atmospheric piece of music.

Metal Shoe Horn - 79cm Long