Profile for S. West > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Quadruple Laundry Basket Sorter home laundry foldable - black
Quadruple Laundry Basket Sorter home laundry foldable - black

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a time saver! Brilliant, 5 May 2014
Don't know why I didn't order one of these sooner. It's brilliant. The bags are a good size, they fit just over a load of washing in so as they fill up I can just grab the bag and chuck the clothes in the machine. The bags lift out easy enough, the bar that hooks onto frame can unhook from the bag but they hook back in easy enough (I don't think it's a problem at all) frame is on wheels so can be moved around. I put it together in about 10minutes (with little help from husband, instructions were a bit rubbish but it wasn't too difficult). Would definitely recommend!

What Stays in Vegas
What Stays in Vegas
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars great, enjoyable read, 10 Feb 2014
Another book I'm sad to finish. An easy enjoyable read with interesting story line. More stories about Tessa please Beth!

Leftovers
Leftovers
Price: 1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good light read, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Leftovers (Kindle Edition)
Great book. Humour, good plot. Really enjoyed story, and author comments at the end made me smile, Great read for food lovers.

Pear Shaped
Pear Shaped
Price: 1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good light hearted read, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pear Shaped (Kindle Edition)
This is an enjoyable lighthearted read. It is humorous and has good story. Main character is great and kept me entertained with her thoughts of love life and food!

Irregular Choice Women's Can't Touch This Blue T Straps Heels 3801-12Q 3.5 UK
Irregular Choice Women's Can't Touch This Blue T Straps Heels 3801-12Q 3.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, 26 Dec 2013
I am a huge irregular choice fan and I love these shoes. They are comfy (well almost! But comfy for shoes with heel this height) flower is quite big but look great with simple outfit

Hands Up / The Best Of Friends
Hands Up / The Best Of Friends
Price: 9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Some unusual versions but kids like it, 26 Dec 2013
Bought for my children, but have to agree with reviews for hands up album. Songs have bit if dance remix so quite odd but kids like them

Poetic Licence Women's Heidi's Dream Berry Speckled Platform Heels 3945-1C 3.5 UK, 36 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 26 Dec 2013
Bought for a friend but nearly kept them myself! Unfortunately we had to return as shoes were but small for friend. Real shame wish I had kept for myself as sold out in my size now!

Moshi Monsters Moshi Super Fan Pack
Moshi Monsters Moshi Super Fan Pack
Offered by THE PERFECT CHOICE
Price: 13.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present for moshi fan, 26 Dec 2013
Bought as present for my friends son. He was very pleased but can't give full review as we didn't see it open

The Geneva Connection
The Geneva Connection
Price: 3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 26 Dec 2013
Great book. Good plot and well worth a digital download. I have already recommended to family who have downloaded themselves

Egyptian Things to Make and Do (Activity Books)
Egyptian Things to Make and Do (Activity Books)
by Emily Bone
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book with great activities, 26 Dec 2013
Great book full of lots of activities. Great for at home or school use. Has some simple and few more complex activities. I used at school as part of topic on Egyptians and class thoroughly enjoyed making a range of things from the book

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5