Profile for Mrs. Denise Pearson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Denise Pe...

Mrs. Denise Pearson (England)

The Sun Mousse SPF 30 Sun Protection Lotion 150 ml
The Sun Mousse SPF 30 Sun Protection Lotion 150 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Sun Mousse, 15 Dec 2013
I was disappointed to see that the date was only three months away from expiry but the company were very understanding and have refunded me very quickly once I contacted them so I was very happy for that. I will be contacting them again once they get new stock in after Christmas.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars top, 12 April 2013
A very nice top to play golf in, fits lovely and is a good size in the body and length.

Headrix Peaked Heavy Rib Beanie - Asian Pebble
Headrix Peaked Heavy Rib Beanie - Asian Pebble

5.0 out of 5 stars hat, 12 April 2013
This is an ideal hat to wear for golf to protect you from sun in the eyes at the same time keeping you warm

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus  [DVD]
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus [DVD]
Dvd ~ Heath Ledger
Offered by streetsahead

1.0 out of 5 stars The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, 2 May 2010
This has to be one of the worst films I have ever seen in my life. I initially bought it for my sons to watch but thought I would watch it first, having Johnny Depp and Jude Law in it, it had to be good didnt it! Wrong, the story was rubbish, and very bland. Mixed up and really not worth wasting an evening watching it. I was so disappointed. My sons didnt enjoy it either. Was a shame.

Bad Boys 1 And 2 [DVD] [2004]
Bad Boys 1 And 2 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boys DVD I & II, 9 Feb 2010
Good combination of the two actors and a good watch. Number I is better than Number II and is much funner. Good storylines and worth watching.

Overcome
Overcome

5.0 out of 5 stars Alexandra Burke CD, 9 Feb 2010
This review is from: Overcome (Audio CD)
Brilliant CD from Alexandra Burke, definitely recommend it. Some catchy numbers along with a few slow ones but a good all rounder which is unusual when buying a solo artist CD.

Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Dawn, 17 Mar 2009
I couldnt wait to get onto this fourth book by Stephanie Meyer. It is everything you want to happen and more. Brilliant stuff! Meyer is a great author. If you like light reading you will not be able to put this book down. The characters just get better with each book and you really feel like you are one of them and know them all so well. I dont know what I am going to read now! I feel like it is an end to an era! Haven't enjoyed books as much as I have enjoyed this saga of vampire fun. Highly recommend all the series.