Profile for Mr Thomas Mcmenemy > Reviews

Content by Mr Thomas Mcmenemy

Mr Thomas Mcmenemy

Page: 1 | 2
Professional Extra Long Handled Stainless Steel Toe Nail Scissors (Angled) - Chiropody Podiatry
Offered by Pathfinder Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov 2014
I found that I could use the scissors with ease. It certainly makes the job easier.

Clarks Mens Casual Line Day Leather Shoes In Walnut Wide Fit Size 10
Clarks Mens Casual Line Day Leather Shoes In Walnut Wide Fit Size 10
Offered by Wow Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars very good., 4 Sep 2014
Just exactly what I expected,very good.

20kg 'Wheatsheaf' Sunflower Hearts (Bakery Grade) for Wild Birds
20kg 'Wheatsheaf' Sunflower Hearts (Bakery Grade) for Wild Birds
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars and good product., 4 Sep 2014
First class service,and good product.

20kg SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD
20kg SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD
Offered by Croston Corn Mill Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, it's a pity that I received layers ..., 16 Aug 2014
Good value, it's a pity that I received layers pellets before the sunflower hearts. But I was pleased with the purchase.

Gadgets World Pull Tab PU Leather Pouch Cover Case Only Fits ZTE Blade Q,ZTE Blade Q Mini,ZTE WARP 4G,ZTE Blade V,ZTE Reef,ZTE Blade G V880G. (Brown)
Offered by GADGETS WORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Very good value, I am delighted with the product.

Hank
Hank

5.0 out of 5 stars the better he gets, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hank (Audio CD)
Once again, I found that the longer Hank plays, the better he gets. This album is well worth the five stars I gave it. I now look forward to his next one.

Invicta Specialty Men's Watch Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet in Stainless Steel Case 12826

4.0 out of 5 stars Without doubt it is a gent's watch., 8 Jan 2013
It's a good looking watch,well worth the money i paid. I had to have three links taken out before it fitted my wrist. I also checked the accuracy against my radio controlled and it lost only two seconds in a fortnight. Not a bad buy.

Complete Singles: As & Bs: 1959-1980: 21 Years At The Top
Complete Singles: As & Bs: 1959-1980: 21 Years At The Top

4.0 out of 5 stars 21 Years at the top, 25 Oct 2010
This CD was exactly as I expected,as a shadows fan for many years I was surprised at the quality of the sound, I thought that some of the earlier recordings would not have been quite so good but I was wrong. I was also very pleased at the price that I paid so I was a "Happy Hector".

Japan Tour '74
Japan Tour '74

4.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Japan Tour, 13 Feb 2010
This review is from: Japan Tour '74 (Audio CD)
Very good,I thought think that the choice of songs were well mixed,a nice addition to my collection.

Cliff Richard & The Shadows - The Final Reunion [DVD]
Cliff Richard & The Shadows - The Final Reunion [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars The Final Reunion, 6 Nov 2009
I have just received the dvd today and enjoyed it very much. It's true that they are all playing better than ever (not that they were bad). As a shadows fan for many years, I hope that they will still be recording for a good few years yet.

Page: 1 | 2