Profile for TeeMat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Royal Envoy (Premium)
Royal Envoy (Premium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great time pass, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Royal Envoy (Premium) (App)
Not going to say I can't put it down, but it is enjoyable when I have some time to kill. Enjoy playing a level or 2 before bed. Love the combo of time management and strategy though it is nearly impossible to beat the clock on most levels, but thankfully you don't have to replay.

Luckiest Wheel (pro)
Luckiest Wheel (pro)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Luckiest Wheel (pro) (App)
I chose to ignore the previous 1 star reviews and download. Brutal game. Don't even bother. So boring. Nothing life Wheel of Fortune

Alice in Wonderland - Extended Edition HD (full)
Alice in Wonderland - Extended Edition HD (full)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 16 Jun. 2013
I see it is getting some good reviews but I truly found this so incredibly boring. I have played oodles of hidden picture games in past and this was highly disappointing in comparison. Poor graphics, cheap looking interface. Not to mention the pictures are so tiny for a smart phone (and tablet reviews were mentioning the same). So glad this was faotd. Would be upset if I paid for this.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - don't pay for this, 31 May 2013
Very sad app. It does nothing. Most weather apps are clickable and take you to a detailed page. This links nowhere. When you click it takes you to a live animation of the weather with the widget as shown in the photos but that is only when clicked, and mine only child 2/3 of the screen and remainder is black.

The widget requires 4x4 in its largest form but appears more like 3x3 on my Galaxy S4 screen. When clicking on time it asks you to buy the alarm app(which has horrible reviews). You cannot connect to any phone apps. I'm sticking with my regular weather widget which is amazing (Android weather, free from pay store). Glad I didn't pay for this app.

CandySwipe
CandySwipe

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 30 May 2013
This review is from: CandySwipe (App)
Didn't enjoy. Poor graphics. The candy was all stuck close together over - lapping each other - - not at all like in photos here. Don't know why. Very difficult to not touch other candy. This on a Galaxy S4

The Blue Enchantress (Charles Towne Belles)
The Blue Enchantress (Charles Towne Belles)
by MaryLu Tyndall

5.0 out of 5 stars a can't put down book, 17 Jun. 2012
This book was constant action beginning to end. One of the most endearing things was that the heroine had massive flaws. So often in books the heroine has minor flaws or is rather perfect and somebody we'd all love to be--but this girl was highly flawed--someone you wouldn't want to be--yet probably someone we can all relate to. Her story of redemption was quite moving.

this author.....wow! I finished this book this afternoon and am now on here planning to buy the others from the series. Why I started on book 2 I don't know, but I cannot WAIT to go back to book 1 now, and read book 3. All the characters are intwined as the series is base around the stories of three sisters and though this particular book did not have the other two sisters in it, they were mentioned a lot so you felt you knew them and the epilogue is virtually the beginning of book 3--hence a massive cliffhanger and the reason I must buy it tonight. But I'm not buying it because of the cliffhanger, but rather because she is an incredible author and even without that cliffhanger I would have gone on to purchase the entire series.

I have 4 authors who I absolutely love and am ever-faithful to, buying all their books. MaryLu Tyndall is the first author I've read in awhile that has pushed her way into my group of elite authors--which is now 5!

For those interested, my other fave authors with incredible books are: Catherine Palmer, Deeanne Gist, Julie Lessman, Tamera Alexander.

Surrender the Night (Surrender to Destiny)
Surrender the Night (Surrender to Destiny)
by M L Tyndall

5.0 out of 5 stars I've found a new author to love, 17 Jun. 2012
I have 5 authors that i love enough to buy every book they've ever written and ever will. Now i have a 6th. I have officially read 3 of her books now, so I can say with confidence that i love M. Tyndall this much. I can't WAIT to go on Amazon tonight and order more of her stuff.

She writes with passion, great detail, the right amount of romance and great character development. can't wait for more! I'd order on Kindle so I could start asap, but I love having the hard copy in my hands.

This book, based during the war of 1812 is full of action, heart ache, laughter. You know from the first page nearly who is going to get together at the end, but that doesn't matter.

Childrens Jewellery Box Musical Pink Ballerina  - Abigail - Ballet Design
Childrens Jewellery Box Musical Pink Ballerina - Abigail - Ballet Design

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but very low quality, hard cardboard, 8 April 2011
I've seen this box on oodles of websites and many sell it as 'solid wood'. Well, if the lowest quality particle board (about 3mm thick) is solid wood, then I guess it is!

I was so excited to receive it but when it arrived and I felt that the package felt like a feather I was nervous as I had expected wood. I kept it two days to think about it, but decided I wanted to give my daughter (for her 5th birthday) a jewellery box she could treasure forever and give to her daughter. So, it went back. They were fantastic with the return and I moved on to find a wooden box (VERY hard to find on UK websites--with a ballerina inside and solid wood)

Besides the particle board, the print is just a sticker. This box may not survive a hard fall on the floor. If your daughter is rough and would want to 'play' with it, this would be a good box, but not one to last for many years. It looks cheap, too.

Apparently this company USED to make this box in a hard wood a the website I bought from sent me a photo of the old one. It was FAR better, with the same designs painted on. I would have kept it if that was the one. I don't know why the company would stop making such a high quality version of a beautiful box.

Fisher-Price Musical Tea Set
Fisher-Price Musical Tea Set
Offered by RMIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy but RIDICULOUS price in the UK, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Musical Tea Set (Toy)
My daughter has this toy and when we moved to England from Canada we could not bring it so she wanted another. As cute as it is, this price is completely ridiculous and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they are charging this here!!!! C'mon, we aren't stupid! Don't pay this. It would be cheaper to buy it from the US or Canada and ship it over than pay this price.

Fisher-price is a fantastic brand and you can guarantee this is going to be better than any other plastic set out there, but at this price it isn't worth it. Buy the ELC one or the two piece Fisher-price one that is far cheaper in the UK.

So, as a toy, I give it a 5 star without question. Cute, tough, strong, fun, musical.....

...but I give it 0 stars for the price.

A Dangerous Silence
A Dangerous Silence
by Catherine Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: A Dangerous Silence (Paperback)
Fan-flipping-tastic book. Full of intrigue, shock, terror, anger, sickness, love, lies, deceit.....really incredible. Could be made into a movie. Really great and along the lines of 'Fatal Harvest'. a must read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7