Profile for Mo Green > Reviews

Content by Mo Green

Mo Green

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
5 Cities Small 18" Cabin Size Hard Wearing and Light Weight Trolley Luggage Suitcase (Black/Red)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, 19 Feb. 2015
Our carry-on bags were too large for the Airline we are to fly with but we did not want anything expensive as this may be a one off. It is perfect for what we want and does not look too cheap. It is very light so we will probably use it again even with airlines that are more generous with sizes. I will post again once I have used it.

Tsunami Kids: Our Journey from Survival to Success
Tsunami Kids: Our Journey from Survival to Success

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational book., 12 Feb. 2015
Inspiring story of how young people can survive so much personal loss and still want to help others.

Suki Baby Supersoft Plush Small Baby's Bear with Embroidered Details (Pink)
Suki Baby Supersoft Plush Small Baby's Bear with Embroidered Details (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a childs toy cot., 15 Jan. 2015
Bought to go in a toy cot we bought for our granddaughter at Christmas. She loves the fact that her doll has a teddy.

Lego Star Wars C3PO, R2D2 Children's Minifigures Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour Plastic Strap 9001178
Offered by ClicTime - Watches and Clocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a young Star Wars fan., 15 Jan. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for our 4 1/2 year old grandson. The strap and clasp are far more secure than I thought they would be. He loves it.

wooden doll's bed by howa 21301
wooden doll's bed by howa 21301

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful traditional cot., 15 Jan. 2015
Bought for my almost 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas. It was easy to assemble and she loves playing with it. For the time being we have removed the canopy as we thought the wire support could be dangerous. My only criticism is the bedding did not contain a mattress just a quilt and pillow.

The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)
The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars As always another excellent saga in this series., 15 Jan. 2015
I actually read this book before realising it was part of a series. Having read Outlander 1 - 4, I am now re-reading as the characters mean so much more now. After reading the first one I also visited Lord Tyrone's 'Palace' at New Bern. An excellent reconstruction and a Museum which explained some of the terms used in the book such a pocket. I had not realised that a pocket was actually a loose item attached to tapes and worn over a woman's dress. I am enjoying this far more at second reading.

HP ePrint
HP ePrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, easy to set up, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Great printer, easy to set up. Have only had it for 2 days but using the wireless have printed from the laptop, scanned a document from printer to laptop. After downloading a print app onto Kindle Fire have also managed to print a document from the Kindle.

Notes and Observations On the Art of Fencing, a Sequel to 'Foil Practice'.
Notes and Observations On the Art of Fencing, a Sequel to 'Foil Practice'.
by George Chapman

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 5 Nov. 2014
Disappointing. Listed as having 92 pages. Only 16 were printed the rest were blank.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent way to produce a professional looking birthday cake, 31 Aug. 2014
Excellent. I received an email saying it had been posted so quickly I was convinced it would not have the personalisation I requested but it arrived with the wording. It was sent in a cardboard backed envelope which fitted through the letter box so arrived perfectly flat. I had to trim the edge to fit the cake but found I was still able to peel it off the backing without using the method suggested in the video link in the accompanying instructions. I brushed the top of the iced cake lightly with water and attached the topping easily. My 3 year old granddaughter, whose favourite DVD is Frozen, was delighted with her birthday cake. I would have no hesitation in using Baking Bling in the future.

Bionaire Mini Tower Fan
Bionaire Mini Tower Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a omfortable sleep in hot weather., 24 Aug. 2014
Settings 1 and 2 provided a comfortable sleep during the recent hot weather and woke feeling refreshed after using the ionizer. Setting 3 is quite loud but did not need to use that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3