Profile for J. Hammond > Reviews

Kingfisher KCP1007 White Disposable Paper Plates 7" Pack Of 100
Kingfisher KCP1007 White Disposable Paper Plates 7" Pack Of 100
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They are what they say they are, 14 Mar 2012
These are inexpensive paper plates. Not thick, but I was using them for a children's craft event so I was quite happy.

PINE MONKS BENCH OTTAMAN
PINE MONKS BENCH OTTAMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together, but not "real pine", 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: PINE MONKS BENCH OTTAMAN
This would best be described as 'pine effect' and not as solid as the picture suggests. However we have been using it for a couple of months now and it is handy storage and hasn't fallen to pieces yet. It was fairly easy to assemble.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cream colour is a lot more like beige, 14 Mar 2012
This item seemed reasonable quality, but I sent it back as the cream background I was expecting was more of a beige and not suitable for my daughters bedroom.

Greaseproof Paper Bags - 10" x 10" - (1 pack = 100 bags)
Greaseproof Paper Bags - 10" x 10" - (1 pack = 100 bags)
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what they say they are, 14 Mar 2012
I used these bags for a children's craft activity. They are what they say they are and I was perfectly happy with my purchase.

Pack of 300 Assorted Colours Latex Party Balloons (60x Yellow, 60x Blue, 60x ...
Offered by Highstreet Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality balloons in various colours, 14 Mar 2012
The balloons arrived quite quickly and were perfect for my son's party. There was a good mix of colours. They aren't very big, but that didn't matter and they still had fun popping them. Have enough left to last me a few years I think.

Spearmark Housewares In the Night Garden Rectangular Lunchbag (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars holding up well so far, 11 Oct 2009
Nice little lunch bag. Easy to clean and no defects yet despite having been back and forth to school for the last month. Check it is the right size for you however as it is slightly smaller than some others in the shops. There is no where to write a child's name - which would have been useful, so you will either need sticky labels or a felt tip to deface it with.

Cuisinart CSC400U Slow Cooker Stainless Steel 3.8L
Cuisinart CSC400U Slow Cooker Stainless Steel 3.8L

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems so far, but the high setting does produce steam and spitting, 11 Oct 2009
I bought this slow cooker a few weeks ago. I spent ages making a decision and finally went for this on the basis of a Which report. It is certainly big enough for our family of 4 and cooks pretty well so far. It is easy to use and does not take up too much space on the counter. It is not big enough for a leg of lamb, but will take 2 half legs, which fell off the bone after an overnight cook. My only issue with this slow cooker is that the high setting seems very high and can create steam and spitting through the gaps around the edges of the lid. I do not understand why Cuisinart say you cannot cook a whole chicken in it - because it certainly seems as if it would get hot enough. I have yet to try this however and will be testing with my temperature probe.

Under the Sea (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
Under the Sea (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
by Katie Daynes
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old son never tires of looking at this book, 12 Jun 2009
My son loves this book. It is colourful, engaging and informative. Good for getting kids to read books without them even realising it!

Umbro Mini Goal
Umbro Mini Goal

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and small. Easy to move around the garden, 12 Jun 2009
This review is from: Umbro Mini Goal (Toy)
This product is OK, but it is pretty small so check the dimensions before purchasing. I'm not sure how long it will last for and ours is already looking a bit battered. But it isn't very expensive and it does give our little boy something to aim for rather than next doors garden. The assembly instructions were pretty hopeless - I ended up abandoning them and just using common sense.

Classical Ambience : The Ultimate In Calming Classics
Classical Ambience : The Ultimate In Calming Classics
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what you expect really - soothing and relaxing, 11 Feb 2009
We use this album to go to sleep to - it obviously works as I can't really tell you much about it!