Profile for motherduck > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Prestige Daytona Kettle, 1.5 Litre - Yellow
Prestige Daytona Kettle, 1.5 Litre - Yellow
Offered by Valutech Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Could not get rid of the tainted smell and taste., 29 Jan 2014
I boiled this kettle many times before use but even three weeks later all the tea was tasting tinny and plasticky. I lost count of the number of cups I had to remake because they smelt and tasted so tainted.

8-pack Strings thongs bodywear with seductive lace details, size:8/10;color:multicolor pack
Offered by Outlet7

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice thongs and very nice price., 29 Jan 2014
These are very pretty thongs and fit very well. Would recommend for price and quality. Made a lovely Christmas pressie for my daughter.

WLM Women Ladies Girls Black Band Cute Cat Design Big Dial Case Leatheroid Made Quartz Wrist Watch Watches Clock
Offered by wei liu mei

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dodgy strap., 29 Jan 2014
I purchased two of these, a white and a black. When I opened the black one the strap fell off in my hand. So the seller very kindly sent me a replacement but unfortunately the first time of wearing the very same happened again. Also the plastic is very hard and does not bend around the wrist very well. I guess you get what you pay for!

PACK OF TWO BRIGHT OWL DESIGN EMERY BOARDS, WILL FIT INTO A SMALL HANDBAG
PACK OF TWO BRIGHT OWL DESIGN EMERY BOARDS, WILL FIT INTO A SMALL HANDBAG
Offered by The Path of Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but not worth the money., 29 Jan 2014
These were quite a nice little gimmick but frankly they were much smaller than I was expecting and for over £3 a pair I was rather disappointed as they will only do the same job as a normal emery board and are really not worth the money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 8:52 PM BST

Premier Housewares 16-Piece Embossed Dinner Set, White
Premier Housewares 16-Piece Embossed Dinner Set, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality dinner set., 19 Jan 2014
This is a very nice Dinner Set - thick and sturdy but attractive at the same time. The mugs are a very decent size and the bowls are nice and deep.

100% Cotton Striped Bathroom Bath Mat/Rug (50cm x 80cm) (Brown)
100% Cotton Striped Bathroom Bath Mat/Rug (50cm x 80cm) (Brown)
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colours but bit thin!, 19 Jan 2014
This bathmat was very nice colourwise and matched my bathroom very well, but I was a bit disappointed with the quality as it was rather thin and unfortunately had no latex backing so slipped around very easily.

Simple Simply Chic Gift Bag
Simple Simply Chic Gift Bag
Offered by Urban Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars An urgent gift!, 3 Dec 2013
I suddenly realised I needed a Christmas present for a friend I was seeing last week and wouldn't see again before Christmas so frantically scanned through the Amazon beauty gift department and came up with this. It just fitted the bill perfectly and was delivered within two days.

Leaf Lampshade (30cm x 20cm x 20cm)
Leaf Lampshade (30cm x 20cm x 20cm)
Offered by CentralCrafts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 3 Dec 2013
We needed a new lampshade for our landing. The walls are apple green and as we are quite rural this just fitted the bill. So easy to construct as well!

Cheers! - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Cheers! - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressie, 3 Dec 2013
It was just what I wanted for my son's birthday. He purchases so much from Amazon and just wanted nothing but Amazon vouchers for his last birthday and, being a beer-drinker, this was just perfect!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A great sleep-enhancer!, 26 Aug 2013
These little tablets not only assist in a good night's sleep but if you do wake up in the night they do give you a very relaxed feeling.

Page: 1 | 2