Profile for Maureen > Reviews

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Film, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
A classic tale of love lost and found set in the backdrop of revolutionary Paris with a musical twist. I absolutely LOVE this film. Hugh Jackman plays a very good Jean Valjean and it even gives a nod to Colm Wilkinson. A must watch for young and old alike.

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Moisturiser Night Cream, 50ml
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Moisturiser Night Cream, 50ml
Offered by BrandedBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice night time moisturizing cream however I felt that it ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Nice night time moisturizing cream however I felt that it didn't sink in as much as I would have liked. It left a residue on the skin so for the price i don't think i'd buy it again.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, I originally bought it for my mother ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Good film, I originally bought it for my mother due to the older cast but ended up enjoying it myself.

NPW Owl Hand Cream Lemon Verbena (Orange)
NPW Owl Hand Cream Lemon Verbena (Orange)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute owl packaging!, 27 Aug. 2013
I did love the packaging but thought the hand cream smelled like gillette shaving cream which didn't appeal to me.

The Way of Kings Part Two: 1 (The Stormlight Archive Book One)
The Way of Kings Part Two: 1 (The Stormlight Archive Book One)
by Brandon Sanderson

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the better half of book 1!!, 9 April 2013
The first half of book one sets up the story very well but the second half revealed a lot more, making the story more exciting and leaves you wanting more at the end. Can't wait for book 2 to come out!