Profile for Ghost Lover > Reviews

Content by Ghost Lover

Ghost Lover

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Rasp Meadow Crossing (Royce Madison Mystery Book 4)
Rasp Meadow Crossing (Royce Madison Mystery Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was good to read the continuing saga of Sheriff Royce Madison ..., 1 Jun. 2016
It was good to read the continuing saga of Sheriff Royce Madison in her pursuit of justice in, Timber City. The storyline was slick, as Royce investigates two murders, one current, and one a cold case. The characters are beautifully rounded and interact on a believable level, as the detection takes place. There are some old characters in evidence, as well as some returning and some completely new imports. Excellent, and I hope there will be more in this series.

Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair -  Black
Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I think it may be defective or a very bad design fault, 20 April 2016
The item was assembled as per instructions, yet it won't reach any higher than the lowest height for the seat. Okay for a child, rubbish for an adult. I think it may be defective or a very bad design fault!

Astray
Astray

5.0 out of 5 stars A genre I absolutely love. It's a fast paced thriller with characters that ..., 5 April 2016
This review is from: Astray (Kindle Edition)
This ranks among one of the top Kieran York books, so far. A genre I absolutely love. It's a fast paced thriller with characters that jump off the page. The story is great too, with lots of love and detection. A great combination. I hope there will be lots more with the same two protagonists, because reporter meets policewoman is dynamic! Well done.

To Do Great Work - A Journal
To Do Great Work - A Journal
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 10 Feb. 2016
These journals are so helpful, I don't know what I'd do without them now. Great value for money, too! Excellent!

Journey to Death (A Lucy Hall Mystery Book 1)
Journey to Death (A Lucy Hall Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of Promise., 10 Feb. 2016
I love the way Leigh Russell writes, so straightforward and uncomplicated, and was pleased to see the style had not changed. The Lucy Hall series promises to be every bit as good as Geraldine and Ian, the plot weaving its way through various twist and turns, with a backdrop of Mahe, in the Seychelles. I look forward to the next two!

Write Without Fear. Edit Without Mercy - A Journal
Write Without Fear. Edit Without Mercy - A Journal
by Rogena Mitchell-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars I find them really useful as extras for birthdays and Christmas, 30 Dec. 2015
The longer I have these journals, the more uses I find for them. I originally purchased one so I could make notes for my books. Now I use them for lists and as a personal journal. I find them really useful as extras for birthdays and Christmas, too. Great idea!

Trevar's Team: 1 (Treavar's Team)
Trevar's Team: 1 (Treavar's Team)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Start..., 13 Dec. 2015
Great start to a new series, and who could resist a team of female private eyes. Fabulous story set on the Florida coast, with the base for the team...on a yacht! Sun, sand, sex and subterfuge - great combination. beautifully written, too. Bonus! Well done, Ms York and I look forward to the next!

Always Trust Your Intuition - A Journal
Always Trust Your Intuition - A Journal
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job and fantastic idea to put the legends on ..., 13 Dec. 2015
Absolutely ideal, whatever task you have to perform. Personally I bought them to aid my writing so I could have one journal per book and could file away my notes and have access without having to drag out my laptop. That was the plan until along came, Christmas card list, shopping lists, appointments, telephone messages, etc. More are needed... Great job and fantastic idea to put the legends on the front! :D

Murder Ring (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery)
Murder Ring (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Dec. 2015
Leigh Russell can spin a yarn, like nobody else I know. A great tale of intrigue with glorious characters, new and old. Geraldine Steel and sidekick sergeant Sam, are on the trail of a gun and its owner trying to find a connection to gun crimes currently being perpetrated. A wonderful story set at a great pace. In and amongst is the continuing story of Geraldine's birthright and a surprising twist to the tale. All in all an excellent book. Highly recommended. Looking forward to the next in the series.

2 X PACK SUPER COMFORT COTTON RICH NON PADDED NON WIRED WHITE BRA 44 B C D (44D (100D))

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2015
A real bargain! I shall be buying more of these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8