Profile for PS BHAKAR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WRC The Official Game
WRC The Official Game

4.0 out of 5 stars This works fine on the Kindle HDX, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: WRC The Official Game (App)
Great graphics and challenging. Probably the best rally game around on android.

FLASHOUT 3D
FLASHOUT 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars This game worls flawlessly on Kindle HDX, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: FLASHOUT 3D (App)
This is a great Wipeout style game with excellent graphics. I am not sure what the other reviewers were playing??

Sony MDREX450AP Earphones with Aluminium Housing and Smartphone Control - Black
Sony MDREX450AP Earphones with Aluminium Housing and Smartphone Control - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sony Walkman Music players!, 17 Jan. 2015
I have a Sony NWZX1060B X Series 32GBÂ MP4 walkman, if you like me - like to listen to very good quality sound you would own a Sony Walkman. If you like to follow the crowd and like looking at bling, you will own an IPod music player. I was distraught when my earphones that came with my Sony walkman did not work anymore due to normal wear and tear. I bought a pair of SL99 Soul earphones which gave amazing balanced sound to my walkman and were half the price of Beats earphones (but were better sounding - I saw a sound test on you tube). My Souls stopped working after a year and I listen to music at least for 90 minutes each day on my walkman. These replacements are very good, I think they are on par with the original set of earphones that came with my Sony Walkman. I will be buying a second pair in the future. I think the Souls were 4.2 stars, there are a solid 4 stars. Recommended and surprised. If you own a Sony Walkman music player these will compliment them. Thank you supplier.

A Russian Journal (Penguin Modern Classics)
A Russian Journal (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best books I have ever read, 24 Dec. 2014
This is a great buddy story which will make you gap and laugh. It's well written but I wish the photographs in this digital version were higher res. Strongly recommended to a readership who wants to read something different.

Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a treat, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Deus Ex: The Fall (App)
Good game highly recommended, since its a combination of fps and role play you become emersed into the story line.

To Kill A Mockingbird
To Kill A Mockingbird

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have ever read!, 6 Oct. 2014
This is a great book with great characters. I loved the film and love the film even more after reading this book. Danny the champion of the world moved me as a child, the bond between father and son, To kill a mocking bird went deeper, like living Jem's and Scout's childhood.

The Railway Man
The Railway Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart and truth prevail, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Railway Man (Kindle Edition)
I picked up this book after watching the film The Railway Men, as one would expect the book is deeper and much different to the film. This book is a great truth about survival, war and forgiveness surrounding the treatment of POWs during WWII in Japan. Eric Lomax wrote his account so that he and the other POWs would be long in living memory, nothing is further from the truth.

The Master and Margarita (Vintage Magic)
The Master and Margarita (Vintage Magic)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a great story the problem is that it's very bonkers!, 31 May 2014
I liked the book very much, I am a great fan of Russian literature, the characters are rich and lush but after reading half way the story is not clever or imaginative but completely bonkers!

A very able and intelligent read.

Runbot
Runbot

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper arcade game, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Runbot (App)
The best game.in a long time, yes it's another.running game but with a big difference. You get more control and the objective is to escape the facility, not sure if there , is an end but it's challenging.

Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Folio for iPad  Midnight Navy - UK layout
Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Folio for iPad Midnight Navy - UK layout

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with seller's description (product is 4.5 stars), 23 Mar. 2014
Ok this was a used item but it was described in a spotless condition, the only damage was to the packing. It arrived and yes the packaging was damaged. I carefully ripped off the grubby dirty cheap cellotape, I did not care I only wanted the product.

I opened the box and behold it sat there comfortably without a care in the world. I carefully took it out of its bed and ran my fingers down the smooth clean surface and my eyes checked it's spotless condition. I opened the case, some smears on the keyboard but it looked bloody marvellous. Good Old Amazon I told myself.

I ditched my current cover from my Ipad Air and slipped the tablet between the only two fasteners. It was too good too believe I had saved nearly forty found off the new price! This was better then sex (only momentarily).

I switched on the IPad by pressing on the fasters. 'FCUK' the fastener was cracked, actually broken - my heart sank! Over time the fastener would eventually break off! The liars, I had been deceived! Why not put that little detail in the description?

To be honest if I had found some small scratches or markings on the surface I would have let it go. Why is it that retailers are quick to take your money and then it becomes a process for the consumer to obtain his/her refund back!

I will never believe a 'used' description again.

The product in my view is 4.5 stars hampered by shoddy marketing and selling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3