Profile for Jugs > Reviews

Voi Vader Ham Loose Men's Jeans
Voi Vader Ham Loose Men's Jeans
Price: 38.50 - 46.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 14 Dec 2013
Excellent product and perfect fit and like the style and quality. If I need some more fasionable jeans I will get a second pair. Good price for the quality.

Official West Indies Cricket ODI Cap by Woodworm M/L
Official West Indies Cricket ODI Cap by Woodworm M/L
Offered by The Sports HQ
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 19 Oct 2013
Took it with me on tour and felt like a class Windies player.I was able to play Calypso cricket! I recommend!

Rayzor Professional Lightweight Black UV400 Sports Wrap Ski Sunglasses, With a 1 Piece Light Enhancing Clear Orange Anti-Glare Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear
Price: 49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Glasses, 1 Mar 2012
I bought these for a skiing trip in the Tatra mountains and they did protect my eyes but it is difficult to for me to work out how good they were as I was in -10 to -25 conditions and kept steaming up. I will wear them in the Summer for cricket and see how they work. Quality felt ok for money though but will wear more expensive goggles next time unless better temperatures.

RayZor Eyewear Anti Fog Wax Stick For Sunglasses, Ski SnowBoard Goggles, MotorCycle Visors and all Optical Eyewear.
Offered by Sports Eyewear
Price: 9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Anti Fog??, 25 Feb 2012
Never worked for me. Tried different methods as had read some other reviews but not for me. Fogged up over and over and will try Fairy Liquid next time!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Swift, 25 Feb 2012
Just come back from Tatra mountains skiing in temperatures between -15 and -30. With just one base layer I was never cold. Good old Helly Hansen!

Helly Hansen Mens Wintersport Swift Jacket - Ebony, X-Large
Helly Hansen Mens Wintersport Swift Jacket - Ebony, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Swift, 22 Jan 2012
Excellent product. Light and great quality and great price. Will know how it performs when I get on the slopes next week but have had Helly before so im confident it will not let me down.