Profile for Hilary Musker > Reviews

Content by Hilary Musker

Hilary Musker (Romsey, Hampshire)

Beginners Yoga and Beyond: Elements of Yoga: Earth Foundation with Tara Lee
Beginners Yoga and Beyond: Elements of Yoga: Earth Foundation with Tara Lee
Dvd ~ Tara Lee
Offered by New Shoot Pictures Ltd
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very relaxing, 7 Mar 2014
A calm and effective yoga experience. The beautiful riverside background and music complemented the yoga practice so well. Tara gives clear instructions and demonstrates the positions very well. I have bought other yoga DVD's but this is the best. I will definitely be buying the next one in the series soon.

GymMate - Turns any chair into an exercise bike - Premium Quality Magnetic Mini Exerciser - Silky smooth, quiet impact free resistance excellent for home, office or therapeutic use and a great alternative to cumbersome upright bikes. Work out both legs and arms as well as the cardiovascular system. Colour Lilac
Offered by L.A. Gym
Price: 99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb 2014
So much better than an exercise bike. I can sit on a dining room chair with a cushion and read a book while exercising. No saddle sore problems and very easy to store in a small space. Well made, good quality. Worth the money.

Blue in Blue
Blue in Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Blue in Blue (Audio CD)
I loved every track on this album. Patrick Hawes' captivating music provides peace and tranquillity. I thoroughly enjoyed it all the way through.

Bluebird - Music of Contemplation
Bluebird - Music of Contemplation

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 Feb 2014
A beautiful album with so many lovely pieces of music. A peaceful hour listening to this. I greatly enjoyed it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan 2014
Within 10 minutes of hanging the feeder up in the garden, it was covered in bluetits and great tits. The birds find it easy to access the peanuts through the mesh and the size and design mean that there is plenty of space for them to cling on to the feeder. Would definitely recommend this.

Jane Fonda: Prime Time Fit & Strong [DVD]
Jane Fonda: Prime Time Fit & Strong [DVD]
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good workout, 3 Oct 2013
My sister bought this for me and I wasn't too sure whether it would be tough enough for me as I am quite fit but I found this really highly effective. The resistance exercises with weights are excellent and I am really seeing the benefits of this exercise after a couple of weeks. There are two levels and I still haven't moved on to the advanced one yet. I highly recommend this.

Jane Fonda: Prime Time Walkout [DVD]
Jane Fonda: Prime Time Walkout [DVD]
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout, 3 Oct 2013
I am so impressed by this really good workout. There are 2 levels, both of which are manageable. The length of each workout is just right and you don't have to set aside hours to complete them. I felt the difference after doing this just two times.

Dark Star Safari: Overland from Cairo to Cape Town
Dark Star Safari: Overland from Cairo to Cape Town
by Paul Theroux
Price: 8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful adventure story, 22 Aug 2013
This is a truly amazing adventure story. I have learned things about Africa that I would never have done before reading this book. The descriptions of travelling, villages, towns and different African countries is so real that you almost feel you are there with him. I was really sorry when I finished this book.

Say No To Diabetes: 10 Secrets to Preventing and Reversing Diabetes
Say No To Diabetes: 10 Secrets to Preventing and Reversing Diabetes
by Patrick Holford
Price: 13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works, 13 Dec 2012
I have followed the diet recommendations in this book and have successfully lost over 2 stone in weight. My last blood tests reported that there was no sign of type 2 diabetes. Thank you Patrick Holford.

Barbara Currie's Power of Yoga [VHS]
Barbara Currie's Power of Yoga [VHS]
VHS
Offered by shannon-raven
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Minute Miracle, 21 April 2005
I have worked through the 10 minute miracle at the beginning of this tape so many times that I have worn it out! It is a really good toning routine that can be used on a daily basis and fitted in to a really busy day. It made me feel very relaxed and 'loosened up'. I recommend this. I only wish it was available in DVD then it wouldn't wear out!