Profile for McKRNY > Reviews

Content by McKRNY

McKRNY "MK" (UK)

Mondaine Evo Automatic Men's Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap A1323034811SBB
Price: 364.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and great timekeeper, 3 Feb 2014
I have a couple of automatic watches costing more than EUR 3000 each, but this watch is up there with them.
It looks great, the timekeeping is terrific and the best price I could find on the internet was through Amazon.
My only minor negative is that there is a similar Mondaine watch at a similar price, but it has a slightly different outside case and lugs. It comes with sapphire glass, which is more scratch resistant and cuts down on reflections in the glass, making the face look better. If this was fitted rather than mineral glass, it would make a great watch even better.

Cable Matters High Speed Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet 5 Metres - 3D and 4K Resolution Ready
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Matters 15 ft Premium GOLD Plated Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable for Motorola Xoom (and others), 19 Jun 2012
A 15 foot long cable which works faultlessly between my Motorola Xoom tablet and my HD TV.
Cable is of very good construction and the length does not in any way deteriorate the signal to the TV - so relax in the chair and watch your tablet on the TV. Simple really.
Cable Matters also deliver promptly so no problems with the seller.

Nikon Coolpix S220 Digital Camera - Black (10.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars Noisy, Grainy, Muddy Colours, Poor Focusing Rubbish, 8 Nov 2009
I so wanted this camera to be good. Great size, looks good, plastic but solid build, good range of functions, well thought through menu system and button functions. Competitive price and Nikon reputation should have made this an easy winner. But...
Colours are muddy. Shots have poor focus and are grainy. And most unforgiveable, shots have a high noise content, with speckled pixels ruining all the photographs.
I'm no newbie with digtal cameras - I bought one of the first 1.3 MP cameras at 1300 years back! And I have had a number of Canon Powershots and I own a Canon SLR. But the Coolpix S220 is easily the worst I have seen - my 3 year old camera phone produces better results.
Seriously, I wanted the S220 to work - but the quality of its output is unforgiveable. If you don't want to believe me, then at least try before you buy.