Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm

IDACA 3 Pieces High Definition Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530/SM-T531/SM-T525
Offered by FlyArt

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and proviides excellent screen, 27 Sept. 2014
Laminates cut to perfectly fit the Samsung tablet. (This is notr the case with some other brands. Easy to fit and proviides excellent screen protection

The Palace Job (Rogues of the Republic Book 1)
The Palace Job (Rogues of the Republic Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different fantasy, 27 Mar. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book which was bought 'on spec' with no previous knowledge of this author. The first few chapters were a little confusing as a lot of new characters with strange names were introduced in quick succession and it took a little while to sort them all out in my head. After that the story moved along at a good pace and left me wanting to read on when I should really have been doing something else! The main characters were well drawn and the interplay and humor between them was entertaining. Highly addictive storyline recommended for anyone who enjoys a 'different' sort of fantasy.

Samuel Windsor Outdoor Mule Brown: Size 7
Samuel Windsor Outdoor Mule Brown: Size 7
Offered by Samuel Windsor Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Mar. 2014
This purchase exceeded my expectations at the reduced price which I paid. The leather is supple and soft and very comfortable to walk in. The sizing is accurate for my size, very slightly snug at first but a good fit and will stretch with wear. At the original price of £60.00 was probably overpriced, although the quality is excellent. The reduced price of £34.95 is superb value for money, Highly recommended.

The Sorcerer's Torment: Book 2 of The Sorcerer's Path
The Sorcerer's Torment: Book 2 of The Sorcerer's Path

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scorcerers Torment, 16 Jan. 2014
I had never heard of Brock Deskins until I bought the first book in this series on a whim. Having now read the second book I have just bought the remaining six in the Sorcerers Path series. For any lovers of the 'Sword & Sorcery' genre this series is a must have. Fast paced and inventive the story keeps you wanting to know what happens on the next page. I am fighting the temptation to just sit and read all day, which is how this series is making me feel. Try book one and see what I mean.

Child of the Ghosts
Child of the Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost child is addictive reading, 22 Feb. 2012
As a massive fan of Fantasy Fiction I found Child of the Ghosts to be an absorbing and fast-paced story that had me constantly wanting to "read on" for the next piece of the action. This was my first Jonathan Moeller novel and I shall definately be reading others. I can't recommend this novel highly enough. My only negative comment is not about the novel but about the numerous errors made when transcribing this book into electronic format. The numerous instances of whole words missing out of sentences, and mis-spellings by the dozen was very irritating as it distracted from the enjoyment of following the plot. Don't let this put anyone off from trying the actual novel which is well worth the effort.