Profile for Debra Flood > Reviews

Content by Debra Flood

Debra Flood

Pokmon Black Version (Nintendo DS)
Pokmon Black Version (Nintendo DS)
Offered by snowmansales
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 22 April 2014
i bought this game because i love pokemon but it took me so so so so so long to defeat the pokemon legal. like oh ma gawd i hate to leave it it took me so long battling stupid caitlin she kept beating me.

The graphics are amazing and the poke-centre got a update its got glass widows snazzy and the towns music is great i love route 1 theme its great so catch.

The Art of Fullmetal Alchemist 2
The Art of Fullmetal Alchemist 2
by Hiromu Arakawa
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing, 22 April 2014
i love Fma its amazing and hiromu is the best mangaka ever she is so funny and how she shows her self as cow is the best thing ever, this art book has amazing pictures and she leaves amazing comments on the bottom of the drawings there always really funny.

Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON, 22 April 2014
This was my first pokemon game i was so happy when i got it so excited to get home open the box and begin my double life as pokemon trainer.

This game is amazing sure it dated now compared to the new pokemon but its really really good, I loved to ride my bike and compete in the pokemon contest. I chose to play as Dawn because she was always my favourite character my only problem was she was wearing her winter outfit not the dress you see in the series. I chose piplup because i love penguins and we throug everything battling Brock killing every one with 'SURF' i was a level 100.
i was addicted yes, but it was for the best it was amazing.