Profile for Barbara Boanas > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kinsman Deluxe Music Stand & Bag, Multicolour
Kinsman Deluxe Music Stand & Bag, Multicolour

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a child, awkward to set up, 11 Jun. 2014
Received in excellent condition, very good value for money, as I think we will get years of use out of this. Only 4 stars because it was quite awkward to set up - even though it comes with a carry bag, I wouldn't want to dismantle and re-assemble often. We bought this for our 6 year old to use for violin practice at home, it sits in the corner, and is ideal for what we intend to use it for.

Tiger Classic Mechanical Metronome - Black
Tiger Classic Mechanical Metronome - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Metronome, as described, 11 Jun. 2014
This metronome was received in excellent condition, not a scratch or mark on it, excellent working order, easy to use, excellently packaged and delivered in good time.

The London Blitz Murders (Disaster Series)
The London Blitz Murders (Disaster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fact-based crime story, 24 Nov. 2013
Max Allan Collins incorporates Agatha Christie into this story, which is based on the actual London Blitz murders, dextrously combining fact with fiction to create a gripping whodunit. There are extensive references at the end, which encourage the reader to delve deeper into the real-life case, and the characters involved. Being a crime/mystery fan, an Agatha Christie fan, and being fascinated by the history of the home-front during WWII, this proved impossible for me to resist. An excellent read, at an excellent price. I would recommend this book to murder mystery fans.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 11:05 AM GMT

JESSICA Hand and Body Moisturising Emulsion 458 ml
JESSICA Hand and Body Moisturising Emulsion 458 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 9 Oct. 2013
I only found out about Jessica products in July, when I had a manicure at a spa. I got a sample size tube of the hand & body emulsion, and was immediately impressed by the quality. Very rich, without being greasy, I noticed a difference in the softness of my skin within days, even the skin on my elbows, which is why I bought the 458ml bottle. This is going to last a very long time, as one pump is enough for both hands and arms. Excellent quality and value for money, in my opinion.

The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding

5.0 out of 5 stars IT Crowd series 1-4 box set, 9 Oct. 2013
If you're a fan of the IT Crowd this is a great buy. Personally, I think it's hilarious, and enjoyed an IT Crowd-fest.

It arrived quickly, well packaged and in mint condition.

Strangeways to Oldham (The Belchester Chronicles - 1)
Strangeways to Oldham (The Belchester Chronicles - 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars In the style of MC Beaton's Agatha Raisin..., 27 May 2013
...so similar in style, that I suspect Andrea Frazer of actually being MC Beaton...just as enjoyable yarns, though. And at these prices, so what?!

Murder in Montparnasse: Phryne Fisher's Murder Mysteries 12
Murder in Montparnasse: Phryne Fisher's Murder Mysteries 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you read one, you'll want them all..., 27 May 2013
I am addicted to Kerry Greenwood books! Love the plots, style of writing and characters. Love the recipes included at the end of each book, too - bonus. Phryne Fisher is a very clever invention, with many imitations out there. None as good as Greenwood's Fisher. In my opinion.

Forbidden Fruit: Corinna Chapman's Murder Mysteries 5
Forbidden Fruit: Corinna Chapman's Murder Mysteries 5

5.0 out of 5 stars See previous reviews of Kerry Greenwood books, 27 May 2013
I am addicted to Kerry Greenwood books! Love the plots, style of writing and characters. Love the recipes included at the end of each book, too - bonus. Its basically all the same review, but they're all good books

Heavenly Pleasures: Corinna Chapman's Murder Mysteries 2
Heavenly Pleasures: Corinna Chapman's Murder Mysteries 2

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 27 May 2013

Devil's Food: Corinna Chapman's Murder Mysteries 3
Devil's Food: Corinna Chapman's Murder Mysteries 3

5.0 out of 5 stars All Corinna Chapman books get 5 stars from me, 27 May 2013
I am addicted to Kerry Greenwood books! Love the plots, style of writing and characters. Love the recipes included at the end of each book, too - bonus. I will say the same for all Corinna Chapman and Phryne Fisher books

Page: 1 | 2