Profile for June M > Reviews

Content by June M

June M

Page: 1 | 2
BT Studio 4500 DECT Cordless Telephone Trio Pack with Answer Machine - Silver/Dark Grey
Offered by DIGITEL TECHNOLOGY LTD (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very happy with the BT Studio cordless phone, 14 Sep 2014
I was very happy with the BT Studio cordless phone, it does everything a phone should do. The only thing that is taking a while to get used to is the ring tone, its a bit unusual not your normal 'ring ring' of a conventional phone, but I am getting there.

Wasgij What if Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Wasgij What if Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes ..., 26 July 2014
What if? is a new range of wasjig jigsaws but with the same quality as all the others. I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes a challenge.

Wasgij Christmas Mystery Shopper Jigsaw Puzzle (2 x 1000 Pieces)
Wasgij Christmas Mystery Shopper Jigsaw Puzzle (2 x 1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as ..., 26 July 2014
What more can I say about these jigsaws that I haven't said before, they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as they are being produced.

Wasgij Original 22 Studio Tour Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Pieces)
Wasgij Original 22 Studio Tour Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all the other wasgij jigsaws I have I'm sure ..., 26 July 2014
Like all the other wasgij jigsaws I have I'm sure it will be great, it's just the only problem I have at the moment is, I don't have a table big enough to put it on!

Roberts Duologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Stereo Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Roberts Radio, 23 May 2013
This radio is brilliant, the sound is great, and where it's positioned in my kitchen, I don't even need to use the aerial. It was a really good buy and would recomend to anyone needing a new radio.

Ring Cyba-Lite Wind Up Lantern - Green (discontinued by manufacturer)
Ring Cyba-Lite Wind Up Lantern - Green (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wind up lantern, 25 Mar 2013
My lantern arrived in quick time, and works really well. Takes a while to fully charge but much better. -and cheaper- than buying batteries for ordinary torches, also has the added advantage of a 12 volt charger. Now I'm ready for any power cuts we might get!

ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, White
ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect basket for laundry!, 18 Jan 2013
The Addis laundry basket did exactly as it said on the box, perfect for laundry, and because its square, fits in a corner and takes up less room than my old round one. Would recommend this purchase.

PURE Siesta iDock, DAB/FM Clock Radio with Dock for iPod/iPhone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Siesta iDock, 25 Oct 2012
I brought the Pure siesta idock to replace a Pure siesta clock/radio-which is still in working order-its just that I needed somewhere to play my ipod, so now I can wake up to the radio or my own music. Its Brilliant.
I also like the alarm buttons, one push for on then one push for off. The sound is really good and the sloping front makes it easier to see the time.

Witch's Curse (Nintendo DS)
Witch's Curse (Nintendo DS)
Offered by filmrollen

3.0 out of 5 stars "Witches Curse", 18 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
A little disappointed with this game I thought it would be more exciting its quite slow at times, still if you like looking for hidden objects and small picture puzzles its ok, just annoys when the game saves so often.

Mays Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville (Nintendo DS)
Mays Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mays Mysteries., 29 Dec 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I was suprised as how alike it was to Prof.Leyton, wasn't expecting that. Its quite a simple story line, easy to follow, and a lot of the puzzles I had come across before so were not too difficult, I especially liked the musical ones. The only negative is when you get a puzzle wrong, you have to go back through a whole lot of dialogue before you can try again-its very irritating-but on the whole I did enjoy it, and may even do it all over again.

Page: 1 | 2