Profile for Enigma > Reviews

Content by Enigma

Enigma "Sanctuary" (GODALMING, SURREY United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Irregular Choice Womens Easy P Sea Court Shoes
Irregular Choice Womens Easy P Sea Court Shoes
Price: 33.63 - 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous, 24 Mar 2014
These look so much nicer in the flesh than this photo, speaking for the red ones. They look lovley and are very comfortable, and unique which is why I have given 5 stars.
They are good for a bit wider than regular feet and the toe is very rounded. They only come in full sizes and not half sizes which is a problem for me. I usually wear a size 5 court shoe. These are longer and there is a gap at the heel. Whether this will be of benefit in hot weather when feet can expand a bit and also wearing with bare feet remains to be seen. I am going to go into a shop and try a size 4, but I cannot imagine that there is a whole size difference for my feet. I can let you know! My alternative would be to put a gel pad or other sole in the flat part and see if this keeps my heels at the back of the shoes.
I have to have these wonderful shoes, like out of a fairy tale, despite the unexpected slight size difference.

L'OREAL Professionnel Backwash Pump 750ml
L'OREAL Professionnel Backwash Pump 750ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 27 Dec 2013
Need this to be able to use the thick conditioner. Helps limit how much you use as you don't need much at all.

Loreal Serie Expert Absolute Repair Conditioner 750ml
Loreal Serie Expert Absolute Repair Conditioner 750ml
Offered by Catwalk Beauty & Bags
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must, 27 Dec 2013
Could not do without this now. I originally had this in a hair salon and then was given some. Now found where to buy it. Nothing comes close to the result of using this conditioner. Highly recommend

Colored Shoe Sole Kit - DIY Red Bottom - Slip Resistant Shoe Bottom Cover for Women's Heels - 11 Colors Available (A Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 27 Dec 2013
A perfect kit containing all you need to make red soles. Great instructions. Highly recommend this. Arrived very promptly. great result

Chinese Laundry Women's Perfect Ten Fuschia Platforms Heels 5 UK
Chinese Laundry Women's Perfect Ten Fuschia Platforms Heels 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 27 Dec 2013
Arrived very quickly. Beautifully packaged. Gorgeous shoes. true to size. I am a size 5. They make your legs look like they go on forever

Moleskine Large 1.0mm Click Ball Point Pen - Light Metal
Moleskine Large 1.0mm Click Ball Point Pen - Light Metal
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and comfy, 15 Sep 2013
I first of all bought the 0.7mm pen and that was good but this 1.0 mm pen is absolutely fantastic. It is so smooth. I would encourage anyone who would like a Moleskine pen to make sure it is a 1.0 mm. I love Moleskine paper and this pen is brilliant with the end sqidging into the paper as you write and also being able to clip on to notebooks. It is a rectangular design so your fingers grip two sides of a square which is very comfortable to hold. I like the silver and black one best. I am bound to buy more - have just bought refills for this pen.

Steepletone Nostalgia Desktop SNW17 Corded Phone - Classic Dark Wood
Steepletone Nostalgia Desktop SNW17 Corded Phone - Classic Dark Wood
Offered by Delightful-UK
Price: 38.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good and doesn't work now, 12 Sep 2013
This looks amazing.
But ;
The redial button stopped working soon after purchase and after awhile the quality of volume reduced and now cannot hear anything

YAP Oval Bed, Blue 18"
YAP Oval Bed, Blue 18"
Price: 14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars High sides keep drafts out., 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: YAP Oval Bed, Blue 18" (Misc.)
This is plenty big enough for my toy poodle who has been sitting in this happily now 6 months old. I often put it in the car for him to lay down in as the high sides really helped him to see where he had to stay, and then he didn't pull on his safety car harness. It is a gorgeous blue and really good fabric, so comfy. Good for a puppy as they will bite out the faux hair of fluffy beds, AVOID, which puppies can choke on. I bought this product once before when I had my previous little beloved dog. This time the inner cushion was different to the picture, but in a way it made it a new different item for a new little life.

Ruled Cahier: Extra Large (Moleskine Srl)
Ruled Cahier: Extra Large (Moleskine Srl)
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Moleskine Addict, 10 Sep 2013
I chose 5* because I love MOLESKINE.
I have had the brown covered cahiers in the pasand loved them.I had thought that all of the pages of this new type were perforated which would have been so useful. I bought 6 altogether thinking that they would be! I have bought a MOLESKINE ball pen and it is great to use. I would love to use my LLamy fountain pens but the ink goes through the paper - which is fine if you don't mind writing on just one side of a sheet.
I wonder if MOLESKINE would make a notebook with perforations throughout?

PowerGen High Capacity (4400mAh 6 cells) Laptop Battery for HP Notebook PC G42 G62 G72 G4 G6 G7; HP Presario CQ32 CQ42 CQ56 CQ62 CQ72; Envy 17; HP Pavilion DM4 DV3-4000 DV5-2000 DV6-3000 DV7-4000 Series fits MU06 593553-001 MU09 593554-001 WD549AA WD548AA HSTNN-178C HSTNN-179C HSTNN-181C

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 9 Aug 2013
I read the other reviews and chose this one because of them. I didn't go for the cheapest, but this is not expensive. It arrived very quickly. I can now add my own review, and I am so happy with this product. Easy to install and easy to maximise battery life. I will be buying another so that I can use my lap top to maximum capacity away from home by the sea!!
Thank you to those that left a good review. You really helped me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3