Profile for Crouchie > Reviews

Content by Crouchie

Crouchie

Page: 1 | 2
Pincushions (Love to Sew)
Pincushions (Love to Sew)
by Salli-Ann Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 9 Nov. 2013
Arrived on time and is a nice book. I do feel inspired to start creating and having a go at some of the things shown.

Creation Station  Assorted Sizes Wooden Spools ,  Natural , Pack of 60
Creation Station Assorted Sizes Wooden Spools , Natural , Pack of 60

3.0 out of 5 stars Some spools very small., 9 Nov. 2013
A little disappoined. Didn't realise that some of the spools were so small. Apart from that, its not too bad for the money I suppose.

Make Your Own Feltcraft Christmas Cottage Craft Kit
Make Your Own Feltcraft Christmas Cottage Craft Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 9 Nov. 2013
This item was purchased for a Christmas gift and it looks great. Hope the recepient enjoys putting it together. HOHOHO

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 9 Nov. 2013
My centre badges arrived on time and fitted perfectly to my Crossfire. They have really enhanced it and make the wheels really stand out again. Great purchase, very pleased.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Seattle
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Seattle
by Eric Amrine

3.0 out of 5 stars Crouchie, 25 July 2012
Again, another DK Eyewitness book that doesn't disappoint. The information given is brilliant and will be extremely useful on my travels. Would definitely recommend buying it.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Alaska (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Alaska (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
by Deanna Swaney

4.0 out of 5 stars Crouchie, 25 July 2012
I love DK Eyewitness Travel books and this one doesn't disappoint. I have found it very useful; lovely colourful photos leave you feeling inspired and rearing to go on holiday. Good purchase.

Alaska's Inside Passage (Compass American Guide Alaska's Inside Passage)
Alaska's Inside Passage (Compass American Guide Alaska's Inside Passage)
by Ann Chandonnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Crouchie, 25 July 2012
What a wonderful book - I loved it. If travelling to Alaska I would definitely recommend it - I can't wait for my holiday and putting all the useful tips to good use.

Very good value for money.

The Rubber Stamper's Bible
The Rubber Stamper's Bible
by Francoise Read

2.0 out of 5 stars Crouchie, 11 Jan. 2012
What a disappointment this book was. I had bought a few crafting books fairly close together and this one did not do it for me at all! The pictures are clear and easy to follow but just did not inspire me to to get my stamps out and have a go. I paid more or less full price for this book and had to wait a few weeks for it to be delivered. Sorry I bought it really.

Best of Christmas Ideas (Better Homes & Gardens Crafts)
Best of Christmas Ideas (Better Homes & Gardens Crafts)
by Better Homes & Gardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Crouchie, 11 Jan. 2012
I just love Better Homes + Gardens books or magazines. They have such lovely ideas and really inspire you. The pictures and instructions are very clear and easy to follow. The only problem with this book is which idea to start first as they are all so nice. Arrived quickly before Christmas too. An excellant buy - hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Happy crafting.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Crouchie, 11 Jan. 2012
These tablets are the same as my Vet provides but at a much cheaper price - even with paying for postage and packing. The goods arrive quickly and have had no problems with them, or more importantly, the dog has not had any problems !!

Page: 1 | 2