Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

All Creatures Great and Small (James Herriot 1)
All Creatures Great and Small (James Herriot 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
Brilliant book bringing the Yorkshire landscape alive.

God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved
God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved

5.0 out of 5 stars God knows my name, 1 July 2013
I chose this book at point in my life when I was stressed and looking on Kindle ebooks found something
if felt would encourage me to seek more of God and understand His ways.

The sample preview gave understanding of who this lady was and confirmed my desire to purchase it.

Beth's message and testimony are incredible and the encouragement I received has made me review
my Christian journey and even recognise where I have become lukewarm even as I am experiencing our
Lord's grace and favour.

I would recommend this book to Christian's knowing they have a problem, those who think they don't and
anyone who has come to realise they have something missing in their lives whether they have faith or none.

Head Over Heels in the Dales (The Dales Series Book 3)
Head Over Heels in the Dales (The Dales Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy a good read, 1 July 2013
I have ready many of Gervase Phinn's books and they never fail to make me smile and even laugh aloud;
sometimes even shed a tear when memories are triggered.

I chose this book having read and enjoyed the previous ones.

As a Christian I know I will not be upset by bad language and the author delving into weird spiritual blackness
which is totally unacceptable and dangerous. Gervase has a wonderful way with words and as a School
Governor I can relate to some of the issues he describes relating to Head Teachers, Teachers and even
Connie the 'Caretaker'.

I would recommend this author to anyone; his books make excellent presents.

The Shack Revisited: There Is More Going On Here than You Ever Dared to Dream
The Shack Revisited: There Is More Going On Here than You Ever Dared to Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shack Revisited, 6 Dec. 2012
I have previously seen in others and experienced personally the way our Lord has used The Shack. now the Shack Revisited has opened
a new door for me in reflecting on the deeper meaning by searching scripture which has allowed the Lord to dig deeper in my emotions.
Healing has come in different ways, one thing is for certain healing of memories and understanding forgiveness given and received is a process only fruitful when we understand His forgiveness for every individual.

I haven't completed the book as I am using it to search the scriptures, therefore, reading passages quoted plus reading on.