Profile for Tom > Reviews

Content by Tom

Tom "TomTom" (Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [DVD]
Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Lemon
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Get's even better!, 13 Jan. 2013
I'll keep it short, I love Celeb Juice, I loved the first DVD and now, I love the second DVD. It's great to be able to have a piece of it. And there is a lot of extra non shown stuff.

Londonmagicstore® Gadgets Blue S-Line Wave Series TPU Silicone Gel Case Cover for HTC 8X Windows 8X with 3 Layered Screen Protector & timri Microfibre LCD Cleaning Cloth - Part of the AIO Accessories Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as brilliant as the last, 11 Jan. 2013
I am on my second Windows Phone, and as a consequence have purchased my second case. Just like the first it protects well, makes holding the phone much easier and barely adds any size to it, most people who have commented didn't realise I had a case until close inspection. The colour/transparency of the case also blends well with the phones original colour; the small sections of phone on show look almost identical. Overall and excellent addition to my phone.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Up A Step or 5, 10 Dec. 2012
When they released RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 it was really a huge leap into the future compared to the previous games. On my computer all the graphics settings are set to maximum and it is stunningly beautiful. The game play is pretty similar to the previous games but the layout of the controls is different, still fairly simple, I got into it after the first level. And the new challenge is to complete certain goals in a certain way instead of the simpler quests and population calculations from the previous titles. In a way this is much like The Sims and SimCity merged. You provide for the people by controlling the rides, simple.

A Million Lights
A Million Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Best Album Yet, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
I love Cheryl Cole's music and this album is definitely her best yet, the songs are addictive, they get stuck in your head and they are a great selection of different tunes. From the upbeat club music to the walking in the meadow summertime songs. I would recommend this if you are a fan of her previous work, and definitely if you're a fan of Girls Aloud.

AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat5e High Speed Ethernet Patch Cable 4.2 m / 14 Feet
AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat5e High Speed Ethernet Patch Cable 4.2 m / 14 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly., 10 Dec. 2012
I brought a few of these to hook up some of my devices to the new switch I installed in my room. I have connected an Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC to the switch which connects directly to my BT Hub. All the devices work great and when needed I can easily transfer the cable into my TV or Blu-Ray player to allow them to check for updates.

Cinderella's Eyes
Cinderella's Eyes
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Good to Hear Something Different, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cinderella's Eyes (Audio CD)
Nicola Robert's debut album is a great addition to any Girls Aloud collection. I think it's great to hear all the girls unique style of music when they're allowed to go it alone. Nicola has a distinct sound that is very different to the other girls from the band. A collection of great music, especially in the summertime.

Totally RollerCoaster (includes RollerCoaster Tycoon plus Loopy Landscapes)
Totally RollerCoaster (includes RollerCoaster Tycoon plus Loopy Landscapes)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Never Been Bored of this Game!, 10 Dec. 2012
It's true, this is one of the very first games I started playing when I was younger and even to this day I still enjoy it. I've finally managed to get a hold of this version which is the original title (RollerCoaster Tycoon) and it's two expansion packs but just to confuse you they are included on just one disc. So don't worry you aren't missing out on anything, it's all there!

Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Offered by Woodlark Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected But Great Fun, 10 Dec. 2012
If you're a fan of games that are a bit silly and quite violent then this is perfect. A cheerleader and her body-less boyfriend rampaging against hordes of the un-dead. Sounds pretty loony and entertaining to me. It's a great bit of fun when you're not in the mood for some serious gaming.

JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Blue
JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Blue
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 10 Dec. 2012
I am very pleased with my new JVC earphones. These earphones produce brilliant quality sound, decent background noise reduction and come in a funky colour. They sound brilliant with my phone, computer and MP3, the first two of which output sound using Beats Audio and the last being able to produce almost a similar quality of bass and treble. Very pleased, recommended.

Need For Speed: Nitro (Wii)
Need For Speed: Nitro (Wii)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Expect Your Typical Need For Speed, 10 Dec. 2012
This game really does fit well into the Wii series of games. The style of evey thing is cartoon. That is how the characters, cars and scenery have all been drawn. It's also a different style of play which is quite nice considering the Wii is designed to be a fun family console. I only remove one start because even considering what I've mentioned it doesn't add up to the quality I've seen in other Need For Speed titles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4