Profile for Discerning shopper > Reviews

Content by Discerning shopper

Discerning shopper

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Water-resistant. 4 Modes Of Operation, Head Safety, Lamp, Flash Light, Torch For Cycling, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Camping, Night Reading. Adjustable Beam Angle. 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product, 15 Jan. 2016
Arrived promptly, seems to work great rain or shine. The light can tilt which is useful as I use it when jogging in the evening. Simple but solid, useful product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken and still waiting for the refund..., 13 Oct. 2013
This product arrived bent and misshapen, having been squeezed into a package half its size. Dissatisfied with this, I tried to return it. The seller was very very difficult about this, but eventually consented. This was a month ago, I am still waiting for my refund. I sent another item the same day, which I was refunded for two weeks ago. I wouldn't recommend this product because it is substandard, but the main reason I would warn you against it, is because the seller is not trustworthy.
Take my advice, shop elsewhere.