Profile for Kay > Reviews

Content by Kay

Kay

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BONAMART ® Newborn Flower Decorated Baby Girl Cotton Pram Barefoot Shoes Infant Toddler Socks Peach
Offered by BONAMART CO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
These look fab on.

10 x Finger Puppets. Animal shape. 10 styles per set
10 x Finger Puppets. Animal shape. 10 styles per set
Offered by fortunemart-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars My Little one loves the puppets. One had couple ..., 7 July 2014
My Little one loves the puppets. One had couple loose threads but as with all toys, i check them before allowing baby to touch them.

gas lift up 6ft super king size faux leather ottoman storage bed frame By Bedsandbeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our new bed, 7 July 2014
Love our new bed. It came very well packaged and delivery was speedy. (arrived in 2 days....instead of 5!)
Instructions were simple and easy to follow....took us just under 2.5 hours to build and dress the bed...this included looking after 15 week old baby too!!! Bed seems sturdy and love the storage underneath!!!
Only downside to it...was building bed on carpet it kept getting stuck due to the velcro (which is used to attach the under sheet!)....undersheet very faffy to fit but doesnt take away from the use of the bed.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
Loved this it was fun working out how it all fitted together, can't wait for update as not enough levels.

Words (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Words (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars strangely addictive., 24 Mar 2013
I love playing this, it is very addictive, only problem I have found is that some words don't appear to be in English making them harder to understand to find.

Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Shell - Green
Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Shell - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fit, 24 Mar 2013
Great colour and feels nice but the silicone skin case doesn't not fit the kindle fire fully, it is usable but it does not fully cover up and over the top edges like you would expect It too.

Bubble Crusher
Bubble Crusher

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bubble Crusher (App)
Fun yet addictive game......great for passing away some time. Funny little sound as you pop the bubbles and different graphics appear
Careful not too push too hard though.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my kindle fire!, 10 Mar 2013
As my title states I love my kindle fire.
I received it as a gift from my husband at Christmas, and I have b used it every single day since. There are even bits I'm still exploring now.
A few people have mentioned that it is hard to connect to WiFi, but this is untrue!! My kindle recognises my WiFi password and keeps my connection, when travelling else where it comes to up with all available WiFi connections as he's a little box tho tick to remember/forget the connection.
The kindle fire is really easy to use as the bar along the top, separates everything into its own category, . Plus all used apps are placed on the carousel (a simple click and they can be removed). I love that when typing you can individually tap each key or you can finger-swipe them, like predictive text it comes up with suggestions along a bar above the letters.
Don't worry if you accidentally remove something from the device, just click on the cloud tab and resend it to your kindle.
Each day there is a free app of the day too, as a bonus because they are normally an app you would pay for.
My only gripes with the kindle fire is that you can't access games and apps etc from the play store, only the . Amazon store, so not all things are available and sometimes cost more. Some books are ridiculously over priced (my mam loves Danielle Steele books, but she can buy the paper version in Waterstones alot cheaper!)
Lastly, I don't want to join lovefilm but this appears to b the only way to watch movies!
Magazines are rubbish to read on kindle too, but do work out cheaper.
Even with a few grumbles I have still rated this 5* because I use it every day and love playing on it and reading from it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2013 9:07 AM GMT

TVCatchup
TVCatchup

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do what it says it will., 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
I have downloaded this but had no success in using it. It just stays on catchup TV screen and does nothing. Have removed and reinstalled still nothing, glad it was free.

Love...From Both Sides
Love...From Both Sides

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 30 Dec 2012
I found this book extremely easy to read and very funny! Can't wait to start book 2.
I love how it is in 2 parts - Laura's diary and Jamie's blog, and found parts very amusing.
It I'd well worth a read.....I won't spoil it by giving away any info...but read it and you'll soon b laughing too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3