Profile for Khaleda Ahmed > Reviews

Content by Khaleda Ahmed

Khaleda Ahmed

Classikool 12 Inch Cake Box & Round Cake Board / Drum 12mm thick [FREE UK Post]
Classikool 12 Inch Cake Box & Round Cake Board / Drum 12mm thick [FREE UK Post]
Offered by Classikool® Luxury without expensive packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb. 2013
This does what it says on the pack! Very sturdy and I like the way it can be folded and packed away.

Cupcake Stars & Swirls Nozzle Set Extra Large, plus Strands Tip for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Offered by Lets Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars These dont fit on a large coupler, 20 Feb. 2013
I purchased a large coupler thinking thse tips would fit and they dont. The only way I can use these tips are by directly placing them in the bag, which is a pain when I want to make different patterns with the same frosting.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars No size Fits!!, 20 Feb. 2013
I also bought large sized tips to go with this coupler but they dont fit neither do the standard size tips that I have fit on this coupler! Now I have this just sitting in my cupboard. I cant find any tips that will fit this coupler!

KITCHEN PRO CAKE DECORATING ICING TURNTABLE REVOLVING ROTATING CAKE STAND TURNPLATE FROM CFU

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size item recieved from what was ordered, 20 Feb. 2013
The reason for the one star rating is because I recieved the wrong size turntable than the one I ordered. They just sent me a completely different size! with no explanation. I have queried it and asked fo the correct item to be sent and the wrong one picked up and am still waiting for a response.