Profile for lily2 > Reviews

Content by lily2

lily2

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva Book 1)
In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 10 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed this book, intro a little long but then it took off and could not put it down I was invested in it and so glad I kept going. Not a book for those who read little story and loads of erotica, but if like me you appreciate a good tale Mish and Lauren will do it for you. off to get book 2.

Stay
Stay

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Stay (Kindle Edition)
I like dark romances, have a whole load on my kindle but this book I just could not read, could not get in to it at all didn't like any of the players, just found it a hard slog, may just be me but think twice if you want an enjoyable read.

Heart of the Serpent (Hades' Carnival Book 5)
Heart of the Serpent (Hades' Carnival Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars More from Hades, great, 31 Jan. 2015
so glad to get this book , all through this series thought Mordechai was following his own path and so happy to see him coming out at last. Have really enjoyed this series and looking forward to more books, If you haven't read this series I recommend it.

DEBT
DEBT

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: DEBT (Kindle Edition)
great story, great sex, have not enjoyed a book as good for a time. was sorry when I had to put it down and get back to my own boring life. More stories please.........

This Darkest Man
This Darkest Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmph, 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: This Darkest Man (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed this book but was a bit annoyed at the sort of abrupt ending , would have liked Mattie to have given him some trouble before he had to run after her! this would have been a five star but for that as I feel a bit cheated.

Disturbed
Disturbed

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Disturbed (Kindle Edition)
was it a good story? well it could have been but writing was a touch off, it seamed rushed in places and typos did not help. , Did not get Liv at all, unbelievable that she was supposed to be so afraid of Roman but still went to a job she did not understand in a place she was worried about. characters needed more rounding out just not for me.

Prisoner (Criminals & Captives Book 1)
Prisoner (Criminals & Captives Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 11 Jan. 2015
great book, hope for more like it. .Was always a fan of Skye Warren and this collaboration with Annika Martin is just the icing on the cake, dark and dangerous.......loved it!

Drake's Secret (Guardians of the Society Book 2)
Drake's Secret (Guardians of the Society Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire lovers this way........, 2 Jan. 2015
I liked the first book in this series, but think this one is even better. Hope there are more to come, if you like vampires these are the books for you. recommended

Aiden's Betrayal (Guardians of the Society Book 1)
Aiden's Betrayal (Guardians of the Society Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed this book, 2 Jan. 2015
really enjoyed this book, looking forward to the next in series.

The Bonus
The Bonus

3.0 out of 5 stars new book?, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Bonus (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this but seemed as if I have read very similar book before.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10