Profile for MR Ivan > Reviews

Content by MR Ivan

MR Ivan

KiwiBird® NEW 5-in-1 OTG Card Reader/ 8 PIN Digital Camera Connection Kit with 130 MM Convenient Cable for Apple iPad 4/5/Air/mini/mini 2 with Retina display | Supports Micro SD(TF)/ SDHC/ MS DUO (SONY)/ MMC/ M2 Card | Supports MPEG-4/H.264 videos and JPEG/RAW pictures - Fully compatible with iOS 7
Offered by KiwiBird Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 6 Nov 2013
This is first item I bought from this seller. It delivers excellent job more than I expected. Firstly, this card reader fits my iPad mini very well. Does it advertised on amazon, it does work with iOS 7. In fact , my old one from other seller stopped working since I upgraded to iOS 7. Secondly, the LED indicator shows working status at any time, which is very attractive to me. However, there is no USB port so that I can't use my mini keyboard any more. It is small matter doesn't take anything away from joy of using it.
All in all, highly recommended seller, would use them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 12:05 PM GMT

KiwiBird® NEW 3-in-1 OTG Memory Card Reader/ 8 PIN Digital Camera Connection Kit with 130 MM Convenient Cable and USB 2.0 Port for Apple iPad 4/5/Air/ iPad mini/iPad mini 2 with retina display | Supports Micro SD(TF)/ SDHC/ SD Cards/ U-Disk |Automatic Detection of USB cable and Memory card |Support MPEG-4/ AVI videos and JPEG/RAW pictures - iOS 7 Compatible
Offered by KiwiBird Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!!, 6 Nov 2013
I bought this camera connection kit recommended by other friends. This card reader fits my iPad very well. The previous one I bought from other seller didn't work since I upgraded my iPad from iOS 6 to iOS 7. This card reader does what it says on packet and works with iOS 7. Mine is 16G SDHC card and I can down load video and photos to iPad with this smart little device. Another thing I really like is the cable connect because I do not need to take case off iPad when using it. Overall, it could be cheaper alternative to Apple original card reader in the market. Highly recommended to iPad users.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 2:00 PM BST

Ye!! 5V Dual USB In-Car Charger - Blue
Ye!! 5V Dual USB In-Car Charger - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, no doubt the best, 5 Mar 2013
Thanks for fast delivery.
This is the third iPhone Car charge I have bought, because I have so many troubles with my previous car chargers: slow charging, become very hot like it going to melt down when charging.
I have been using this for nearly 3 weeks now, absolutely love this one, not only it has 2 USB ports allow me to charge my both phone and Ipad at the same time. Unlike my previous chargers, this one charge up my phone really quick. And more important, this charger is not heat up even I charge two phones at once. This is quite a quality build!!
And it looks good :)
Thanks seller happy to buy things again from you.