Profile for roo > Reviews

Content by roo

roo "Sandandy" (North UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
KitSound Manhattan Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Mic for iPad 2/3/4/Mini, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C - Neon Green

5.0 out of 5 stars cool green, 21 July 2014
They look funky and work well with the blue tooth on phones.

Outdoortips Wedding Dress Breathable Zip Garment Clothes Cover Bag (White)
Outdoortips Wedding Dress Breathable Zip Garment Clothes Cover Bag (White)
Offered by outdoortips

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 July 2014
I bought 2 as we have 2 prom dresses to protect. The cases do what they say and even the big dress, with lots of layers of netting etc. fits in well. The other dress is longer than the bag but the fabric lays on the bottom of the case very neatly.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter read it and really enjoyed it. We then went to see the film ..., 18 July 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Paperback)
My daughter read it and really enjoyed it. We then went to see the film and she felt that the film did do the book justice.

My Revision Notes Edexcel (B) GCSE Schools History Project (MRN)
My Revision Notes Edexcel (B) GCSE Schools History Project (MRN)
by Sally Thorne

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 4 May 2014
My child has said that the notes have been useful. Hopefully it'll lead to a GCSE! Good luck everyone taking exams!

Anastasia [DVD] [1998]
Anastasia [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Meg Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Anastasia [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
We've enjoyed watching this film, not sure how accurate it is historically but then that's not what you watch cartoons for!

Evecase iKiz Multi Function Child / Shock Proof Kids Cover Case with Stand / Handle for Apple iPad 2
Offered by Euromart (UK Royal Mail Post)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 April 2014
I haven't tried dropping the iPad on the floor yet as I can't bring myself to do that, neither has it been accidentally dropped. However, the case has been great so far.

ONX3 Motorola Moto G Premium Quality in Ear Buds Stereo Hands Free Headphones Headset with Built in Microphone Mic & On-Off Button ( White )
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 April 2014
Handy for when I need hands free, I haven't used them often so am not adept yet! So much to learn!!

Motorola Moto G Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 8 April 2014
It's just what I needed to protect my new phone. However, I don't find the stylus very useful as you have to stab hard to get the screen to respond whereas I only have to touch the screen lightly with my finger.

Ladies Sherpa Indoor Slipper Boots Size 4-7, Dark Blue
Ladies Sherpa Indoor Slipper Boots Size 4-7, Dark Blue
Offered by Thingimijigs

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 8 Feb 2014
These are fine for light indoor use, not a robust sole, but cosy on the feet. The fabric is not robust.

Ladies Hearts Indoor Slipper Boots Size 4-7 Cerise
Ladies Hearts Indoor Slipper Boots Size 4-7 Cerise
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun colours, 8 Feb 2014
The slippers are fun to look at but a tight fit at the top, not stretchy. But would go on if they were rolled down first.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3