Profile for Judith > Reviews

Birds Traditional Indian Hota Wall / Door Hanging with Bell
Offered by EarlyWhirly
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive ........, 22 April 2014
And exactly as described. Be careful when you take it out of the plastic bag though; by the very nature of the 'stuffing', you'll find a small amount of spillage. It looks very attractive hanging at the side of my door.

Pink polka dots Small round white painted wicker basket with removable lining. Cosmetics or baby willow storage
Offered by The Pescara Collection
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little basket, 25 Mar 2014
I ordered this basket because I have a new young cat in the house and I was fed up with treading all over her toys when I got up each morning. This basket provided a very attractive solution, it sits in the corner of the lounge and I can put her toys away and then she can get them out. I'm not sure who's playing fetch here !!

Universal 3.5 mm Male to 2.5mm Female Stereo Headset / Speaker Adaptor
Universal 3.5 mm Male to 2.5mm Female Stereo Headset / Speaker Adaptor
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS
Price: 1.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the product description before ordering, 25 Mar 2014
I ordered this to use with a Plantronics headset and my iPhone. Don't be fooled by the description of a 'universal' adaptor, it's absolutely not universal enough to work with an iPhone. I contacted the seller who told me that it was not iPhone compatible and that I should have read the produce description - which I then did. If you order this product make sure your device is listed within the product description because if it isn't then it may well not be compatible. Although the seller did offer a refund, because of the cost of the product, it wasn't worth the hassle of returning it.

Samrick Executive Floral Flowers Specially Designed Soft Leather Book Wallet Case with Credit Card/Business Card Holder for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black/Pink
Price: 7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ...., 25 Mar 2014
This is a great little cover, I'm not sure the leather has been anywhere near a cow but the design is eye catching without being over the top, it does what it says on the tin and it's excellent lent value.

Chrome Vegetable Trolley 4 tier
Chrome Vegetable Trolley 4 tier
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Diffidult to get the wheels on ...., 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chrome Vegetable Trolley 4 tier
For the price, this is a good vegetable rack, it was very easy to put together apart from the wheels. They're a very tight fit so be careful. I had the rack upside down on a carpet when I was trying to 'force' the wheels into the legs and when I turned the rack the right side up, there were dents in the top. Perhaps I was a tad heavy handed but they're still a very tight fit. In terms of the rack itself, the baskets are nice and deep so lots of space for leeks, broccoli and other large items.

Ancol Acticat Mouse Tower Scratch Post
Ancol Acticat Mouse Tower Scratch Post
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been five stars but alas, no holes drilled in the post ...., 20 Feb 2014
Just received this today, great Prime service as usual but ........ Why oh why didn't the manufacturers drill holes in the bottom of the post ? The base unit is drilled and ready to go but as a single woman who's a bit lethal with a drill, I now have to ask my neighbour to come and fix it. Bella is going to love this, when I can get it to stand up, with holes in the post, it would have got 5 stars.

The Qabalistic Tarot
The Qabalistic Tarot
by Robert Wang

5.0 out of 5 stars Received in super quick time, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Qabalistic Tarot (Paperback)
The book was advertised as second hand and in good condition so I had expected signs of wear but - much better condition than expected. Well done !!

BEAUTIFUL TIBETAN BUDDHIST CHAKRA TINGSHA CYMBALS REIKI SPACE CLEARING; ON LEATHER CORD; 6.2CMS DIA. EMBOSSED WITH 2 TIBETAN DRAGONS IN PRESENTATION BOX UNIQUE UNUSUAL GIFT IDEA
Offered by Divineshop
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and beautiful sound - just lovely ....., 14 Sep 2013
These are quite lovely cymbals, the sound is beautiful and pure. I bought them for space clearing and for cleansing my tarot cards and they are just the job. Recommended.

Lotus Ganesh Statue in Brass
Lotus Ganesh Statue in Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely statue ....., 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lotus Ganesh Statue in Brass
I'd been looking for a smallish Ganesh to put on my alter for some time; I thought this would be ideal, and it is. It's a lovely piece, exactly as described and I just love it. I'm not sure how helpful this review may be but it is a very lovely piece quite inexpensively priced. A joy to have.

BUDDHIST TIBETAN BELL DORJE VAJRA REIKI SPACE CLEARING MEDITATION UNIQUE UNUSUAL GIFT IDEA
Offered by Divineshop
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clear sound !!, 23 Aug 2013
This is exactly as I expected. Someone said in an earlier review that it was covered in black goo and, to be fair, it was. However, a few minutes with a soft duster and it was sparkling, sometimes the treasure is not so visible from the surface. The ring is beautiful, clear and pure; I've been using it for space clearing and it's just great. A very beautiful piece.

Page: 1 | 2