Profile for x > Reviews

Content by x

x

Speck SeeThru Satin Hard Shell Case Cover for 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Black
Price: 33.10

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 Cracks After 6 Months, 8 Oct 2013
I bought this cover 6 months ago and was very pleased with the satin finish of the product. I trusted Speck because their iPhone covers were among the few that were sold in Apple Store. However I noticed cracks after only 6 month of use. The bottom part cracks at two places. The week after that I noticed that the top part has a 3 cm crack. I was really disappointed with the product. Now I have to find another case for my rMBP and hope it would lasts longer.

Toshiba Regza 32AV615DB 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview (2012 model) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sep 2010
I was in doubt at first because this is the cheapest 32 inch on the market at that time. But I felt in love using it. Its user interface is very well developed and easy to use. I will always buy Toshiba TV from now on.