Profile for A. Hodges > Reviews

Content by A. Hodges

A. Hodges "blackdog60" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
1.2m x 20m Wide U-FOIL SINGLE ALUMINIUM BUBBLE INSULATION FOIL LOFT roof loft
1.2m x 20m Wide U-FOIL SINGLE ALUMINIUM BUBBLE INSULATION FOIL LOFT roof loft
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
Well impressed with this insulation

Navman Mio 616LM 5" Sat Nav with UK & Ireland Mapping - Free Lifetime Maps - 3D Lane Guidance Satellite Navigation

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little machine, 13 Sept. 2014
I bought this as an upgrade from an older Navman model. First of all I would like to point out and I would highly recommend purchasing the home charger when buying, as the first charge is for at least 8hrs.
The first time I used this model I found the windscreen mount a little restrictive in movement and flimsy. Personally I do prefer the older model mount as this is far more solid and has far greater rotation and once on the windscreen you could rotate and programme the older Navman even sitting in the passenger seat while travelling.

The 616LM has a large very clear and sharp screen. Programming a destination is very easy and it indicates were there are speed traps, petrol stations banks, restaurants etc. It also displays the speed limit in the area and as you approach a new road gives you the name of he road you are entering. With all new sat nav models you only have one voice (female) I did find on this model that I do have to keep pressing the return button to repeat instruction as the voice is some what muffled due to the speaker location. Downloading the male voice is very easy overall I'm very impressed with this model and would recommend.
I would also recommend downloading the instruction cd and registering the Mio as soon as possible as you only have 30 day from purchase to get free life time upgrades like most new sat nav

Sentry Safe F2300 Fire-Safe Waterproof Document and Media Chest
Sentry Safe F2300 Fire-Safe Waterproof Document and Media Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Sentry case, 20 Mar. 2014
We looked other security chest but this one stood out as it gives more in the way of longer fire and water protection. We were both very surprised how heavy this item is. A would be thief would struggle carrying this off the premises. Very spacious inside will take large A3 paper without folding it. Only grumble I have is, that I would have liked to have attached this box to the floor or wall with a chain just as an added security measure however there is no securing anchor moulded into the box. Overall very pleased with this item and would highly recommend.

Compact Pro Property Marking Kit (Value Pack of 5)
Compact Pro Property Marking Kit (Value Pack of 5)
Offered by Percy Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Security marker pens, 20 Mar. 2014
Excellent item,this package was recommended by our local police office well worth the money. Torch is a good little accessory. We have recommended this package to friends and family .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 20 Mar. 2014
Well worth the money excellent value the bolts that are supplied are more than adequate. Would be nice if it came with two white bolt covers as an option

Lakeland Hangaway Foldaway Indoor Clothes Hanger & Airer
Lakeland Hangaway Foldaway Indoor Clothes Hanger & Airer
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item really good buy, 28 Feb. 2014
Excellent, we are thinking of buying another one, very handy well made, strong and lightweight. our best buy to date

Angry Birds Star Wars (Xbox 360)
Angry Birds Star Wars (Xbox 360)
Offered by geth3

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson well pleased, 28 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for our grandsons well pleased hours of fun very enjoyable lots of laughs great item

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very life like,Excellent item, 28 Feb. 2014
We want something that would go into our porch that wouldn't be affected by the temperature change. So we bought this one after reading the reviews. Most of the reviews hat we read do point out about the pot being to small for this size plant, which we intend to agree with. We also found it is best to let it stand for a day or two before arranging the branches and leaves. very like like and we would buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 12:57 PM BST

Bulk Hardware 150mm Flush Door Bolt - Solid Brass
Bulk Hardware 150mm Flush Door Bolt - Solid Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 28 Feb. 2014
Well made solid with a nice thick bolt screw heads slots where very deep which makes a nice change. will use again

PACK OF 4 chrome CONCEALED HIDDEN FLOATING SHELF BRACKET SUPPORT with screw mounting plate bedroom kitchen
Offered by Handles And Ironmongery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item., 28 Feb. 2014
I bought 3 pack of these brackets to put some thick wooden shelving up and I must say that I'm very impressed. I used 2 brackets on each shelf which are 75cm long to take our large collection cookery books, no problem at all. Very easy to put up. I did have a little problem with one of them, the thread was cross threaded at the end which mean it didn't screw all the way into the bracket but with a little bit of persuasion problem solved. Overall Excellent item well worth the money and would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2